Chapter 5: Tension in the Locker Rooms

Mike and Sulley went to the men's locker room and got ready for the work day.

"You know, pal, she's the one. That's it. She is the one!" Mike stated.

"I'm happy for you. And so is Y/N," Sulley said.

"You know since you guys got together, she's been picking on me to get a girlfriend until I met Celia," Mike remarked.

"Well, you did the same to her," Sulley pointed out.

"I wasn't the only one who did. But I get your point. Oh, and, uh, thanks for hooking me up with those reservations," Mike thanked as he put a contact lens in his eye.

"Oh, no problem. They're under the name Googley Bear," Sulley replied.

"Oh, good idea--" Mike said then remarked, "You know, that wasn't very funny."

"It was Y/N's idea, but I convinced her not to do it," Sulley admitted.

"Well, I'll have a word with her about that," Mike smirked.

Then his locker slammed shut, making him gasp and turn around. He opened it again, but it slammed shut again.

"What the...?" Mike questioned as a figure started to come into view.

"Wazowski!" Randall shouted.

This made Mike scream, flip, and hit the floor, almost crawling away. Randall chuckled deviously.

"What do you know? It scares little kids and little monsters," Randall smirked.

"I wasn't scared. I have...allergies," Mike said then coughed.

"Uh-huh. Sure," Randall answered, not convinced.

"Hey, Randall, you and G/E/N better save it for the scare floor, okay?" Sulley warned.

"We're in the zone today, Sullivan. Going to be doing some serious scaring. Putting up some big numbers," Randall told him, doing karate moves.

"Wow, Randall. That's great. That should make it even more humiliating when we break the record first. Ha, ha!" Mike teased.

"Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. Do you hear that? It's the winds of change," Randall told him and walked out of the locker room.

'''You hear it? You hear the winds of ch...?'" Mike mocked then said in his normal voice, "Oh, what a creep. One of these days, I am really...going to let you and Y/N teach that guy and G/E/N a lesson."

Then in the women's locker room, Y/N was getting ready when a streak went by, purposely closing her locker. Y/N sighed annoyingly and reopened it. But it was shut again. Y/N opened her locker again, turned around, and glared at a smirking G/E/N.

 Y/N opened her locker again, turned around, and glared at a smirking G/E/N

"G/E/N, do you really have to keep doing that?" Y/N sneered.

"No, but I want to," G/E/N chuckled mockingly.

"Well, Sulley, Mike, and I will be the ones laughing when we break the record before you and Randall," Y/N stated.

"Please. Who are the monsters who got expelled?" G/E/N asked.

"Who are the monsters who gave up their friends just for popularity?" Y/N threw back.

"Who actually completed college?" G/E/N stated.

"Who actually has a ring on the finger?" Y/N snapped.

That seemed to shut her up, because even after 11 years since Randall and G/E/N got together, Randall didn't propose to her. They've even been together longer than Sulley and Y/N by a few months. Sulley proposed to Y/N seven years after they were expelled, so even though it was a long time, they wanted to wait.

So Y/N got her stuff, closed her locker, and left the locker room, now in her outfit for the day.

She saw Sulley with the other Scarers and went up to him. Sulley noticed that she was a little upset.

"Babe, you okay?" Sulley asked.

"Yeah, just G/E/N being herself as usual. I finally got her to shut up," Y/N answered.

"Don't let her get to you," he said.

"I don't plan on it," she responded.

They kissed and waited for their cue to enter the Scare Floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Your comeback to G/E/N! Snap! And Sulley is there for you every step of the way.