Chapter 31: Getting Boo's Door

Sulley ran while holding Mike and Y/N flew with Boo in her arms as they headed to the Scare Floor.

"We're glad you came back, Mike," Sulley remarked.

"Definitely!" Y/N added happily.

"Somebody's gotta take care of you, you big hair ball. And you, Miss Awesome," Mike responded.

He then heard screaming and turned to see Celia lunging toward him angrily, making him scream.

"Ow!" Mike exclaimed when tackled then said to Celia, "Schmoopsie-poo, I really can't talk."

"Come on!" Sulley urged as he grabbed Mike's hand and pulled him and Celia as she held onto his legs.

"Michael, if you don't tell me what's going on right now, we are through! You hear me? Through!" she yelled.

"Okay! Here's the truth. You know the kid that they're looking for-- Sulley and Y/N let her in. We tried to send her back, but Waternoose had this secret plot and now G/E/N and Randall are right behind us and they're trying to kill us!" Mike explained.

"You expect me to believe that pack of lies, Mike Wazowski?!" Celia demanded.

"Mike Wazowski!" Boo shouted happily from Y/N's arms.

When Celia saw her, she let out a startled yell and let go of Mike.

"I love you, Schmoopsie-poo!" Mike called.

"And they say we're too much," Y/N commented.

"Hey!" Mike protested while they turned into the Scare Floor and laughed at his protest.

Celia then looked behind her and gasped to see Fungus, Randall, and G/E/N running after them.

"Move it! Look out, you...idiot!" Randall snapped, knocking over someone's canisters from their cart.

Celia huffed and went to take action.

Then Sulley, Y/N, and Mike ran to their station.

"Look out. Coming through, here, coming through! Make way. Move it! Hurry up. Hurry up," Mike urged.

Sulley swiped the card as Randall, G/E/N, and Fungus entered the Scare Floor.

"There they are!" Randall shouted.

Celia then came over the intercom, announcing, "Attention, employees: Randall Boggs and G/E/N Rancid have just broken the all-time scare record."

"Huh? No, we didn't," G/E/N said as monsters surrounded them to congratulate them.

"Get out of our way!" Randall commanded.

Celia put the phone up and whispered, "Go get 'em, Googley Bear!"

The three monsters smiled at this until they heard Boo squeal. They looked to see Boo's door coming their way.

"There it is!" Mike pointed out.

"Get off my tail!" Randall yelled.

"Let us through!" G/E/N shouted.

They finally made it through the crowd and when Sulley saw this, he pushed the button no one should touch. All the doors then started going up.

"Sulley, what are you doing?" Mike and Y/N asked.

"Grab on, Mike!" Sulley instructed as he grabbed a door.

"Are you out of your...?" Mike started then grabbed Sulley's tail and screamed as they were off the ground.

Y/N flew to their level as Randall and G/E/N climbed to another door to follow them. Mike whimpered as they held on to the door and Y/N flew beside them.

"Sulley, Y/N, what are we doing?" Mike asked.

"We have to get Boo's door and find a station," Sulley answered.

"What a plan--simple, yet insane!" Mike exclaimed.

"And this whole time it hasn't been?" Y/N pointed out.

Randall and G/E/N jumped a door to get closer to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Where are you guys going now?