Chapter 35: Boo's Door

They made it to her door.

"Okay, Boo, it's time to go home," Y/N told her.

"Take care of yourself, and be a good girl, okay?" Sulley replied and Boo nodded in response.

But when Mike opened the door, they saw no sign of her room.

"Oh, no!" Mike exclaimed.

"The power's out! Make her laugh again," Sulley instructed.

"All right, I got a move here. It'll bring down the house," Mike promised.

"Oh this ought to be good," Y/N commented.

Mike flipped and, on purpose, landed on the area that no man/male monster wants to be kicked. Y/N cringed as he looked up, still in pain but with a hopeful smile.

"Oh, sorry, she didn't see that," Sulley said as he flipped the hood away from her head.

"What?! What'd you do, forget to check if her stupid hood was up ya big dope?!" Mike yelled, making Boo frown and cross her arms.

"Uncle Mike, try not to yell in front of her. You know we still need her to laugh," Sulley informed in singsong.

"Right," Mike responded in the same way, laughed as he climbed a little higher, and went, "Hey, Boo, just kidding. Look!"

He slammed his face in the door and spoke gibberish.

"Funny, right? Huh? See what the..." he tried but she remained unphased then said, "These are the jokes, kid."

"Calm down, Mike. What are we going to do?" Y/N asked.

That's when the door jolted forward toward the exit and Y/N flew after them.

"Whoa!" Mike exclaimed.

"What's happening?" Y/N wondered.

"Hold on!" Sulley urged and he handed Boo to Y/N.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Where are you guys heading for now?