Chapter 8: 23-19

"Hey, Wazowski, nice job! Those numbers are pretty sweet," Charlie commented.

"Are they? You know, I hadn't even noticed," Mike chuckled as he sent the door up then asked, "And, uh...how are Georgie and Chelsea doing?"

"They're doing great! I love working with those lovebirds," Charlie answered.

A child screamed as George walked out backwards.

"Keep the doors coming, Charlie," George said with a smile.

"We are on a roll today," Chelsea cheered, kissing George's cheek.

(A/N This is Chelsea Odorfoot.)

"George and I are like brothers while Chelsea is definitely like a sister," Charlie continued to Mike

Then he and Chelsea saw a sock on George's back and gasped.

"23-19! We have a 23-19!" Charlie shouted, pointing to the sock.

Jerry gasped, ran to an emergency button, and pressed it. Horns blared and the windows opened as a voice repeated "Red Alert!" A camera was then aimed at George.

"George Sanderson, please remain motionless. Prepare for decontamination," the intercom said.

George turned around to see the screen with him on it and saw the sock, which made him freak out.

"Get it off!" George exclaimed.

"Duck and cover, people!" Jerry commanded.

Then the CDA came down from the windows and surrounded the area.

"Oh, not the CDA," Waternoose groaned.

"Stay behind me, Y/N," Sulley said, stepping in front of her and she didn't object.

The CDA vehicle came and they barged inside.

"Move! Move! Move! Coming through, please. Stand aside," one commanded.

"Clear the contaminated area," another said, making Smitty and Needleman freak out.

"This is a 23-19 in progress. Keep the area clear. Coming through. Watch yourself," a third instructed.

They tackled George to the ground then carefully moved the sock with huge pliers.

"Stand back. Careful," the CDA agent warned.

They drilled a shield to the ground and another pressed a button. Everyone braced for impact, only for a small explosion to happen. The CDA agents drilled the shield off the ground while another vacuumed the remains.

"All clear. Situation is niner-niner-zero. Ready for decon," another CDA agent informed.

"Hey, thanks, guys. That was a close one," George sighed in relief.

"You're telling me," Chelsea added, doing the same.

"Okay," a CDA agent remarked.

They held Chelsea back then put a curtain around George and a CDA agent, shaved him, washed him, then opened the curtain to reveal a naked and coned George, who was totally embarrassed. Then the CDA agent ripped a bandage off his back, making George scream and Chelsea hug him.

"Okay, people, take a break! We got to shut down for a half-hour and reset the system," Jerry said.

"An entire scare floor out of commission. What else can go wrong?" Waternoose asked sarcastically.

Both Sulley and Y/N looked at each other then went to talk to Waternoose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Dang! That happened.