Chapter 18: Hide and Seek in the Bathroom

Y/N stood guard outside the boys' locker room while Sulley and Mike took the girl with them. Once inside, Mike took a quick look around.

"Come on, the coast is clear. Okay, all we have to do is get rid of that thing. So, wait here while I get its card key," Mike instructed as Sulley placed the girl on the bench.

"But she can't stay here. This is the men's room. I still don't get why she didn't just go with Y/N in the women's room," Sulley pointed out.

Mike gave him a dumbfounded look and responded, "That is the weirdest thing you have ever said. It's fine. It's okay. Look, it loves it here! It's dancing with joy!"

"Uh, uh, uh, uh," the girl grunted as she bounced up and down while Sulley looked at her.

"I'll be right back with its door key," Mike assured then walked off.

Once Mike left, Sulley looked back at the girl and laughed as she continued her "dance" and took her hood off.

"That's a cute little dance you've got. It almost looks like you've got to--" Sulley started.

She whined, showing what her "dance" really meant.

"Oh," he realized.

He immediately took her to the bathroom and waited outside her stall. She sang as she went to the bathroom.

"Uh, are you done in there?" Sulley wondered.

He opened it a little, only to be greeted by a warning squeal.

"Ah! Sorry. Sorry," he apologized.

The little girl continued to sing until Sulley heard the toilet flushing.

"Okay, you finished now, right? Hello?" he asked.

He opened the door to see no one in there. He gasped and desperately looked inside, thinking the girl flushed herself down the toilet. He was just about to reach in to get her when he heard behind him...

"Boo," a voice said.

He turned around to see her giggling and he sighed in relief. She then ran off giggling then went into a stall. Seeing her game, Sulley chuckled.

"Where did she go? Oh, did she disappear? Did she turn invisible?" Sulley asked out loud.

The girl giggled softly and looked under the door to see his feet.

"I just have no idea," he continued until he stated as he opened the door, "Gotcha!"

But she wasn't there.

"Boo," she exclaimed.

Sulley looked at her on the other end of the bathroom as she giggled again.

"Hey, you're good," Sulley complemented.

Then she ran for the exit.

"Y/N, she's coming your way. She's playing 'Hide and Go Seek'," Sulley signaled.

The girl ran past Y/N into the girls' locker room.

"Come back here, you little stinker," Y/N laughed as she followed the girl in there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N You and Sulley really are good with kids.