Chapter 32: Millions of Door

(A/N M/N means mean nickname)

Y/N, Sulley, and Mike emerged to the next part of the factory and looked around in awe. Millions of doors were traveling or lined up together.

"Whoa," Sulley and Y/N breathed in astonishment.

"Oh, boy," Mike stated when he saw wheels to make the doors travel faster.

"Hold on!" Sulley instructed.

(A/N Anyone agree that this should be a roller coaster ride?)

Y/N grabbed the door then they were jolted forward. They screamed as they held on tight.

"Wow!" Mike exclaimed.

"Don't look down!" Y/N instructed, but Mike did anyway.

Boo's teeth chattered as they moved on bumpy parts. Then there was a sudden drop, making them scream. When Boo screamed, the light on the door blinked.

"I'm gonna be sick. I'm gonna be sick!" Mike exclaimed as they went around a sharp turn.

They kept screaming until they saw a divider, which sent the doors in different directions.

"Oh, no!" Mike said.

They kept going as Boo's door went one direction then they another.

"No!" Sulley remarked.

"Aah..." Randall and G/E/N grumbled as their door went a third direction.

"Boo's door?" Y/N wondered.

"There it is! How are we supposed to get it now?" Mike asked as Boo's door stopped behind a long row of doors.

Their door went further in on a different row. Sulley had to pull Y/N and Boo into his chest to make sure they didn't get hit.

"Oh, it's a dead end, guys!" Mike said.

They looked behind them to see Randall and G/E/N peering their heads in from the side.

Mike gasped and remarked, "There they are."

"Make her laugh," Y/N instructed.

"What, Y/N?!" Mike protested.

"Just do it!" Sulley yelled.

"Oh," Mike groaned, pulled his eyelid, let it go, then exclaimed, "Ow!"

Boo laughed and the light on the door lit up. Her laughter echoed and every door was brought to life. Then Randall and G/E/N got on a door that was heading straight for them.

"Get it open," Sulley urged.

"Here they come," Mike said as they entered the door.

"Give us that kid!" Randall yelled as they leapt toward then, but the door slammed in their faces.

Once outside the house, Boo giggled while the three monsters looked around to see they were on a beach.

"Why couldn't we get banished here?" Mike asked.

"Seriously?" Y/N agreed.

"Come on. We got to find another door," Sulley urged.

They entered another house and another closet. Sulley almost fell over the edge until he grabbed the top of the door. He looked around until he spotted the right door.

"Look, Boo's door!" Sulley signaled.

He got to the door beside while Y/N flew to the top with Boo in her arms and opened the door. She stepped inside, put Boo down, then helped Sulley up.

"There they are! Hurry up, hurry up!" Mike said, closing the other door and started climbing.

"Give me your hand," Sulley instructed.

He did, but he slipped and started falling and screaming.

"Mike!" Y/N yelled.

She flew out and dive-bombed. She grabbed Mike then flew back to the door. By the time they made it and shut it, Randall and G/E/N already knew where to go.

"Come on, it slides, it slides!" Mike said.

"Ooh, right, right, right," Sulley responded and slid the door open.

They kept going until they were on a moving door.

"Jump! We're right behind you!" Mike said to Sulley.

He obeyed and they jumped on more doors. They made it to a work area and ran to a door on the ground.

"Come on!" Sulley urged.

They turned around to see Randall and G/E/N getting closer. Y/N then handed Boo to Sulley.

"Hurry up! Keep moving!" Mike stated as Sulley opened the door.

"Get inside!" Y/N yelled.

Mike jumped then landed on his back.

"Ooh! That was weird," he commented.

Then Sulley (holding Boo) and Y/N leapt in and landed on Mike.

"Mike?" Sulley called.

Y/N noticed they were sitting on him and apologized as they helped him up, "Oh, sorry, buddy."

Mike said something they couldn't understand then they all continued running.

Randall and G/E/N went through the same door until the door they were about to go through closed on them.

"Oh!" they grunted.

"I hope that hurt, lizard boy!" Mike insulted.

"Same with you, M/N!" Y/N added happily.

They all laughed as Mike, Sulley, and Boo rode the door while Y/N soared through the air.

"Great job, guys. We lost them," Sulley commented.

Then Boo disappeared from under his grip and screamed.

"Boo!" the couple panicked.

"Ha, ha!" Randall snickered as they looked up and pulled the nail that held the door in place.

"No!" Sulley yelled.

But it was too late. They started falling with the door.

"Guys!" Y/N yelled.

"Nice working with you!" G/E/N smirked.

As Y/N flew after them, she noticed they were getting the door open. She knew she wouldn't be able to hold both of them, so she waited for them to get inside. Once they did, she flew for the door. Boo cried as Randall and G/E/N rode toward the exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Boo is kidnapped again! And will you save Sulley and Mike?