Chapter 34: "More Gators!"

Mike opened the door, which was the same door Charlie picked for George, and talked like they were at a baseball game. Sulley and Y/N got ready to throw G/E/N and Randall through the door.

"All right, come on, over the plate. Let's see the ol' stuff here, pals. Come on, now, chuck him, chuck him, babies. Hum, baby. Hum, baby, here's the pitch," Mike announced.

"Wait, please, don't, don't, don't! No!" the bad couple begged then they were thrown.

"And they are...out of here!" Mike answered like a true announcer.

In an old trailer, a Pizza Planet delivery guy saw Randall and G/E/N after the door shut.

(A/N My favorite part of the whole movie! I love the mom! Lol! 😂)

"Mama, more gators got in the house," he informed.

"More gators?! Give me that shovel!" his mom said, he obeyed, then she yelled, "Come here!"

She then started beating the two monsters with the shovel.

"Get them, Mama! Get those gators!" the son cheered.

Back in the monster world, Sulley smashed the light so they wouldn't come back.

"Care to do the honors, Mikey?" Sulley asked.

"With pleasure," Mike smiled.

He tipped the door over the edge and it fell until it broke. Boo started talking baby talk toward the door from Y/N's arms.

"That's right, Boo. You did it. You beat them," Y/N told her.

Boo blew a raspberry at the smashed door.

"Come on," Y/N urged.

"Hold on a minute. Mike, take Boo for a minute," Sulley requested.

Mike took Boo and lead her to the other side. Y/N looked at Sulley a little confused as he held her hands.

"What's going on, Sulley?" she asked.

He looked at her and placed one paw on her cheek.

"I know I said this already, but I love you. Everyday, you give me a new reason to and I can't wait to marry you," Sulley told her.

Y/N smiled as tears fell down her face and she kissed Sulley's palm as she held it closer to her face.

"I love you too, Blue Boy. I wish we were getting married tomorrow," she said.

They kissed and wrapped their arms around each other. As it started turning into a make-out session, Mike cleared his throat, which stopped them.

"As much as I've been dying for that to continue, there is a child present," Mike said.

"Kitty! Birdie!" Boo sang over and over.

Y/N and Sulley laughed at the sight.

"Alright, let's go," Y/N urged and they went to look for Boo's door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Aww! You and Sulley! Can you guys comment your ship name with Sulley? I'm just curious. Thanks!