Chapter Thirteen: The Surprise

Dedicated to hiyaitschristine for supporting this story!

So I changed my covers (I'm sure you noticed) and I'd really appreciate your opinions! Everyone knows that the cover of a book is what catches everyone's attention even though we'd like to think one wouldn't judge a book by its cover ;)

I'll probably eventually change the banners and pictures (above) but for now I think these will do <3

Nevertheless, this is the world we live in haha. So, I'd love your input on them. I did make them myself and I also made the others so it would be very easy to switch back!

Thank you, loves.

[UNEDITED]

[UNEDITED]

I feel myself being gently shaken awake, someone's soft tones hovering over my ear.

"May, wake up it's your birthday." Will grins at me cheekily as he stands above me holding a brown bag and a cup holder filled with two coffees and two strawberry banana smoothies.

A smile curls my lips upward as I muster the energy to sit up against the headboard of my bed. I pull the covers up to my chin to ward off the winter chill in the room.

"Good morning." He says, a gentle chuckle escaping him. I look up at him with a playful glare, examining his put together appearance so early in the morning.

"Hi." I reply.

"Ready for some breakfast? I also brought a couple of movies to choose from." He winks.

My heart warms at the sight of him standing there in his coat and light washed jeans, a black beanie resting on his head as he holds the food and drinks.

"Thank you. That sounds like the perfect way to start my day." I laugh, reaching for the coffee he's holding. He hands it to me happily, setting the rest down on the nightstand next to me and unzipping his coat.

After tossing all of his winter-wear aside, he climbs onto the bed and takes a spot next to me.

"What movies did you bring?" I ask him as I nurse my coffee, the warm substance instantly waking me up.

"Uh...I didn't know what you felt like watching so I brought one rom-com and one action movie." He laughs.

I press my lips together. "I could go for a rom-com."

"Same. Let's do it." He hops out of the bed and dashes to his stuff and grabbing a disk out of its case and putting it into my laptop.

"Do you need another blanket?" He asks me before he settles into his own spot next to me.

"No I'm okay, thanks though." I smile.

A few minutes into the movie, I've already downed my smoothie and have begun working on the breakfast sandwich he brought in the bag.