Chapter Thirty-One: The End

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!

We have made it to the end of an amazing journey. I was thinking about extending this story and making it longer but everyone has their happy ending and I am so content and happy with the way this all played out.

I have honestly worked harder on this story than any other. I planned, I took notes, I remembered things, I did research, I incorporated real life events  in my own life into this story. Though it's not perfect, I can honestly say this was not easy to write.

Thank you so much for going on this journey with me and enjoying this book. Even if you didn't enjoy it, thank you for getting to the end.

Also, sorry that there is no chapter header. It got lost and I have no idea how and I'm very frustrated but it's okay I'll fix it in the editing process lol.

Wish my luck on my next novel :)

* * *

[UNEDITED]

[UNEDITED]

March passed in an exciting blur of transitioning into a brand new relationship with Will, every day seeming even better than the last.

April began with even more excitement and even more love than I ever thought possible. With each passing day I discover something new to love about Will which is insane considering how long I've known him. But ever since my love for him as changed into something completely different than the love I felt for him during our strictly platonic relationship, it's like I've fallen in love with even the things that used to annoy me.

Like the way he always forgets to eat breakfast because it gives me an opportunity to bring coffee and a muffin to school for him. Or the way he always forgets what happens in every single movie which allows me to watch all of my favorite movies over and over again with no complaints because no matter how many times we watch a movie, the main character's name is always "what's her name" and the plot is always "oh you mean that one thing that happens at that one part."

I get to appreciate every little thing that he does for me. Like the way he lets me play all of my cringey throwback music in his car, along with all of the High School Musical soundtracks, without any complaints from him. I even catch him singing along occasionally but when I look over to see if I'm just hearing things, he immediately stops and acts like nothing happened.

Or the way he has my coffee, frappe, smoothie, and kombucha favorites saved into his notes on his phone so he doesn't forget. Even every time he pays for my food makes me happy. But that could just be because I love food.

Which reminds me, this weekend we have a date planned to go to my favorite restaurant. Will is impeccable at planning dates and keeping me on my toes which absolutely blows my mind because remembers every little thing and never fails to surprise me.

I can, without a doubt, say that I am on cloud nine and I never want to come down. Now that I'm with Will without all of that guilt and worry and stress, I'm able to just lay back and enjoy the ride of just being in love.