Chapter Three

As the years passed, the Androids came and went was they pleased. They destroyed cities and killed numerous people. After what happened in West City, I didn't see much of Gohan. Chi-Chi sulked around the house for the better part of two years. 

As Trunks and I grew, we trained. We became stronger. I taught myself how to fly, then taught Trunks. We can produce simple Ki blasts, but nothing more. I though, seemed to have picked up Goku's ability of Instant Transmission. It's helpful with training. I've also learned how to work past my tail being a weak spot.

Although we don't know much, we can both fly very fast. It'll be good for an escape. I hope to find Gohan, so he can teach us more. We're both 14 now, and Gohan's 21. I hope that he'll train us...

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Trunks! Moona! Both of you, get your butts over here now!" I heard Bulma yell.

I sighed. I looked over at Trunks and he sighed as well. We had been training for about four hours now, and our mothers were getting antsy. They wanted to get to the store as quickly as possible. 

Trunks landed, and looked up at me.

"Come on, Moon!" Trunks called up to me.

I shook my head and said, "We need to train more! What if the Androids were to attack us right now? Would we be ready? No, we wouldn't. They can go to the store without us."

Chi-Chi had been mad at me for the last week or so, so this just made her absolutely livid.

"Rosamoona Leeanne Hokusai! You get our butt down here and into this car now or so help me God your gonna have worse things to worry about then the Androids!"

I winced as she used my full name. Everyone just called me "Moona", or "Moon". No one called me "Rosamoona" unless you wanted to be punched. Or you were an extremely angry Chi-Chi. Or you were...

I shook my head and scowled at the direction of the car.

"Well Rosamoona!?!" Chi-Chi screeched.

I sighed and flew down next to Trunks.

"I hate going to the effin' store, and I effin' hate it when she uses that name." I mumbled to Trunks. He was the only one who knew why I didn't like it when people called me Rosamoona.

"I know, I know." He said, taking my hand.

I smiled despite my best effort to keep the scowl on my face. I couldn't stay mad when Trunks is around me.

We walked hand-in-hand to the car. When we got in, Chi-Chi said, "Well it's about time young lady!"

I scowled at her and said, "Yea, yea. Lets just get this freaking over with."

"Excuse me?!?"

"You heard me."

"You will not use that sort of language young lady!"

"I'll use whatever sorta effin' language I want!"

Trunks and Bulma looked at each other briefly. Chi-Chi and I had been at it for a long time now.

"No while your living with me you won't!"

"Well then I guess it's a good thing I can take care of myself!"

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"It means I'm leaving! I've had enough of your crap!"

I was shaking with rage, my hands balled into fists. Chi-Chi sat in stunned silence, her mouth hanging open.