Chapter Eighteen

Sighing, I put a red "x" over today's date. It's the fifty-second on the calendar, representing the fifty-second day that Trunks hasn't come back.

Though it sounds like I've given up hope, it's actually the very opposite. Bulma, Chi-Chi and I have been searching night and day for materials to build another Time Machine. So I can go back and hopefully help him.

"Rosamoona, don't just stand there! Come help me!" Bulma yelled.

Placing the marker down, I glared in her direction. My tail flicked angrily. She's been getting on my nerves lately. She glared right back.

"What!?" She asked me.

I didn't answer her. Instead, I walked outside, taking off. I would just use Instant Transmission, but I didn't want to show up at Chi-Chi's door step to pissed. She has been doing her best to keep peace between Bulma and I.

As I flew, I couldn't help but shed a few tears. I missed Trunks so much, and I hated fighting with Bulma. She was a second mother to me.

Suddenly, explosions ripped through the quiet evening air. I instantly stopped flying, turning to face the source. I was over a city, one that hadn't been attacked by the Androids yet. Well, up until a few seconds ago, that is. Without hesitation, I went Super, flying towards the destruction and chaos.

As I flew over the city, I could hear the screams of the terrified and injured. My blood boiled. Speeding up, I quickly made it to where the Androids where currently blowing buildings up. This was my first encounter with them since 17 broke my spine. I hope that injury was enough to make me stronger.

"17, stop taking all the Humans. I want some two you know." 18 told her brother as I landed. Before they knew I was there, I sent a Ki blast at them both, hoping to distract them so survivors could get away.

Unfazed, 17 and 18 slowly turned around, facing me. 17 scowled when he saw who I was.

"Well, how the hell did you survive?" He asked. I smirked.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

 17's scowl deepened and 18 laughed at him.

"Don't worry, 17. We'll kill her this time."

17 smirked. "18, I like the way you think." 18 smiled at her brother before launching at me. I expertly dodged her attack, but 17 was ready for this.

Appearing beside me, he landed a punch on my cheek, causing my head to snap to the left. I stumbled a few steps, quickly recovering. Before either of them could move, I charged them both. Catching the Androids off guard, I was able to deliver a series of rapid punches to each, before 17 caught my arm, throwing me over his shoulder.

Using this as leverage, I kicked 18 in the head, sending her flying backwards. 17 growled, letting my arm go. I caught myself as 18 pulled herself out of a pile of rubble. I quickly reached out with my Ki, feeling for any survivors. 

Shit. I thought. There were still people around here. As I was about to go find them, 18 appeared in front of me.

"Where's your friend, Ginger? Or did he actually die, unlike you?" 18 could tell she hit a nerve, and it amused her.

"BITCH! GO DIE!" I yelled at her, sending an onslaught of punches at her. She dodged them, though some hit home. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my foot. I looked down in time to see 17 smirking at me. Then two things happened at once.

First, 18 punched me hard in the gut, leaving me winded. Two, 17 threw me to the ground. I crashed through a building, hitting my head hard when I finally stopped. Something that sounded like a cough mixed with a groan escaped my lips. The Androids had been holding out on Gohan, Trunks and I this entire time. Who know's how strong they actually are.