Chapter Thirty-One

• Dedicated to All my fans who have stuck with me

"Momma! Catch!" Soul yells. I turn around in time to catch the football before it lands on the open grill.

"Sorry! But don't let Veggie get it!" She yelled, pointing to her older brother who was running at me. I chuckle. They were both really competitive, just like Trunks and I.

Just as Vegeta reaches me, I phase out and reappear above him. Too bad he know's this trick by now. 

"Mom come on! You're not even playing!" He protests when I won't give the ball back.

"Says who?"

"The fact that you were cooking!"

I laugh. Suddenly, Trunks is behind me and coming fast. I phase out again as he reaches me, reappearing next to our daughter.

It's been five years since Trunks and I killed the Androids. Soul was born four years ago and also seems to have the strange ability Vegeta and I have. Cell still hasn't shown his face, but I have a feeling that he will soon.

Handing the ball back to Soul, I smirk at Trunks and Vegeta.

"Yay! Thanks Momma!" She exclaimed. 

"Yeah, thanks a lot, Mom," Vegeta grumbles, landing. "You're not supposed to use your powers."

"I don't remember that being a rule," Soul tells him.

"Well it is now," Trunks informs us.

Bulma laughs from her seat on the patio. "Yeah, okay. Lets see how long that lasts, Trunks."

Trunks frowns, then shrugs. "It probably wouldn't last very long."

"Exactly. Now, are you going to deal with the burgers, or are you going to let them burn Moona."

"Whoops," I say, going over to the grill. Picking up the spatula, I quickly flip them all. "Hell, they're still alright."

"Good," Trunks says, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Cause I'd like to be able to actually eat my food this time."

I blush. "Hey, that was one time! You can't hold me to that!"

Trunks laughs and kisses me before pulling away.

"Okay, so..." He trails off. He senses it too.

"Whats going on?" Bulma asked.

"There's a strange energy, Bubba," Soul informs.

"It's Cell," Trunks growls.

"Well, it's about time," I state, putting the spatula down. Turning around, I see Trunks looking at me. I smile and walk up to him. As I hug him, I say, "Don't worry. I'll be fine."

"I know," Trunks replies. "Kick his ass for me." I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"No problem," I say, pulling away. 

"Momma, are you gonna fight Cell?" Soul asks.

I nod. "Yeah. But don't worry. I'm gonna be fine."

Soul smiles and nods, punching the air. "Yeah! You're gonna kill him!"

I laugh. "I'll be right back," I tell them, taking off. Once I'm out of sight, I let my anger take over. Cell was going to effn' pay for what he did to my family.

I quickly find Cell. He's heading in the direction that I just came from. Looking for the Time Machine, no doubt. But he wasn't going to get that chance.

Using Instant Transmission, I appeared in front of him. Shocked, he tries to stop, but doesn't have the chance. I draw back my arm and punch him square in the face, sending him back the way he came. As he's flying backwards, I catch up with him and kick him in the chest, sending him crashing to Earth. Landing, I cross my arms.