Chapter Four

Trunks and I were in the backseat, fighting over who was the better flyer; Him or me.

"Come on, I'm much better! Just admit it, Moon!" He told me.

"Oh yea, and what makes you so much better?" I asked him.

"The fact that-" Trunks was cut off by Bulma.

"Would you two knock it off? God! Your just like your fathers!" She scolded us.

"Amen to that!" Chi-Chi agreed. We just laughed.

We sat for a few minutes, listening to the radio. One of my favorite songs was one. My Name [Wearing Me Out] by Shinedown, and my favorite part was coming up.

My name is Revenge

And I'm here to save my name.

Your-

"Hey!" I yelled at Bulma and Chi-Chi, thinking one of them had changed it.

"It's not us, it's the radio." Chi-Chi replied.

Suddenly, an announcer came on and started yelling about how the Androids were attacking Pepper City, and how this was their largest attack so far.

"...Now their on a joy-ride, terrorizing the survivors! This is just-"

We didn't get to hear the rest, for Bulma had just switched from the radio to a CD.

"This is terrible, thats what." She said, clearly mad now. She always was whenever it came to the Androids.

"I can't listen anymore! Darn those two! Their wrecking the entire planet! Everyone living in fear, wondering when they'll strike next. That's no way to live! There's got to be a way to stop them."

"Oh, I know right?!" Chi-Chi asked. "It makes me so mad! They have no respect for others!" Then she sighed. "If only Goku, Vegeta and the others were still here,"

It got silent, the CD making the only noise. My hands we're clenched into fists, my tail twitching angrily. I could see that Trunks' were as well. He looked over and caught my eye. I knew that he was thinking the same thing as me.

"Mom, stop. I want you to go on home without me."

"Yea, Chi-Chi, you too. Go home."

Bulma stopped the car. Thank God we're the only ones on this road.

Bulma and Chi-Chi looked back at us, confusion on their faces.

"What on Earth for?" Bulma asked. "Whats wrong you two?" 

Then she noticed our tense forms, and Trunks' fists, which currently had a death-grip on his tan pants. Her face turned hard, and she glared at us.

"You can't. N-O. I'm not going to lose my only son, or my best friends daughter, to those mechanical demons! No way!" 

Chi-Chi gave us a pleading look. 

"Moona, Trunks, don't you two dare!" She begged.

But we'd had enough. We both got out of the car, and slammed the doors. Bulma and Chi-Chi quickly followed suit.

"No!" They both yelled at us. I gave them both a half-smile. 

"Sorry, but you guys did just get finished telling us that we're like our fathers. And that means we have to go." I said, then me and Trunks took off.

"Darn you!" Bulma yelled at us, but it didn't matter, we couldn't stop now if we wanted to.

"Alright Trunks, lets go kick some freaking Android booty!" I told him.