Chapter Five

Trunks and I looked at Gohan for a while. Trunks was the first one to break the silence.

"Gohan, a-are you serious?"

Gohan nodded. "Yes sir I am."

I grinned from ear to ear, my eyes as wide as dinner platters. I looked over at Trunks and saw that he was the same way.

I stood up. "This is awesome Gohan! Thank you soooooooooooo much!"

Gohan laughed. "Your welcome. From now on, I'm your master and you two are my students."

"And my big brother." I reminded him.

He nodded. "Yea, and your big brother." He ruffed up my hair. I laughed and pushed his hand away.

"So what are you going to teach us first?" Trunks asked excitedly. 

Before Gohan could answer, we heard a car pull into the driveway.

"Oh shoot! Bulma and Chi-Chi are home!" I cried.

Trunks looked at Gohan. "Don't tell them about this! They'll kill us!" I nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry, I didn't plan on it." He assured us.

We both sighed with relief. "Thanks." We told him in unison.

"Moona? Trunks?" Chi-Chi called. "We're home!"

"We're out back!" Trunks called.

A couple minutes later, they came walking outside. 

"Well it's nice to see that you two are still among the living." Chi-Chi, putting her hands on her hips. Then she saw Gohan. "Oh, Gohan!" She cried, launching herself at him.

"It's great to see you too, Mom." He told her, as she embraced him.

"Well it's good to see you, Gohan." Bulma said, still miffed at me and Trunks.

"Bulma, look, we're sorry, but please don't be mad at Gohan. He did nothing wrong." I said.

She sighed. "Yea, I know." Then she glared at me and Trunks. "But that doesn't change the fact that you two are still in trouble!"

"Bulma, calm down." Chi-Chi said. "Whats done is done. You can't change the past. Just forget about it."

Bulma's eyes drifted out of focus. "Change the past..." She muttered.

"Bulma?" I asked, walking up to her. "Bulma?" I asked again, waving a hand in front of her face.

She blinked a couple of times. "What?" She asked, a little startled. 

"Are you ok?" 

She nodded. "Yea, I'm fine. Sorry, just spaced out a bit."

I shook my head. "It's ok. So what's for dinner?"

"Yea, what's for dinner Mom?" Trunks asked.

Bulma and Chi-Chi laughed. "Yup, just like your fathers." Chi-Chi told us. Then she looked over at Gohan. "So are you staying for dinner, honey?"

Gohan nodded. "Yup, you bet I am."

Chi-Chi laughed in delight and gave Gohan another hug. Bulma came over and also gave him a hug.

"It is great to see you." She said.

"It's great to see you to." He answered.

Bulma pulled back and smiled at him. Her and Chi-Chi walked back into the house. 

"We'll be in the kitchen if you need us!" Chi-Chi called.

"Ok!" Gohan called back. He waited til Bulma and Chi-Chi were out of hearing range. Then he looked over at us.