Chapter Eleven

A month passed before Bulma and Chi-Chi allowed Gohan to continue training Trunks and I. As much as they didn't approve of it, they knew that there was nothing they could do to stop us.

"Come on Trunks! Stop being a weakling!" Gohan called over to Trunks, who was attempting to go Super. "What would you do if the Androids came and killed me now? If they killed Moona, and Bulma, and Chi-Chi. What would you do, huh? Would you be strong enough to take revenge? Or would you let then get away?"

Trunks screamed and his hair flashed golden. Then the power collapsed back on him, causing him to fall to his knees, panting. I made my way over to him.

"That was awesome." I told him. "You did better then me."

He laughed, still panting. "No I didn't. You actually had it."

"For one second. If that."

He laughed again, laying, down.

"That's it for today guys." Gohan said. I nodded, laying down next to Trunks.  "Good job. Your both so close." He added. Again, I nodded. After a few minutes, Gohan said, "Follow me, you two. I want to show you something."

I looked over at Trunks, confused. He shrugged and got up. I followed his lead, and we both took off after Gohan. He led us to a plateau over looking a city. It was nice up here. You could see for miles around, and the sun hit here perfectly.

"Nice place you got here." I joked, sitting down. Trunks laughed and sat beside me.

"Thanks. I sweep and mop everyday." Gohan joked back. He laid down and looked up at the clouds.

After a couple of moments, Trunks asked, "Gohan, what are we doing wrong? Why can't we become a Super Saiyan like you?"

Gohan sighed. "It's nothing your doing wrong, it's just you haven't found the correct motivation yet."

"What's your motivation?" I asked him.

"Remembering when they killed Piccolo and Krillin."

It was silent for a little. Suddenly, explosions echoed around us. The city below us was under attack.

"No! Those people didn't even have a chance!' Gohan yelled, powering up to Super Saiyan. Trunks and I stood up the same time he did. "Oh no, you two are not coming with me!" He said.

"Yes we are, Gohan! We're stronger now, and your not fighting alone with your injury." I said. Trunks nodded in agreement, and we both stared at Gohan, who stared right back. After about thirty seconds, he said, "Fine, you two win. Ready?" 

"Yea!" We both said, turning towards the city ready to take off. Suddenly, Trunks fell beside me.

"Trunks?!" I asked, shocked, falling to my knees beside him. He was completely out cold. 

I looked back up at Gohan. "What the heck did you do that for?!"

"It's to dangerous for you to come." He said, He drew his good arm back, making a fist. Before I could react, it connected with my stomach. I doubled over, winded. He went to knock me out as well, but in his haste to get to the city, Gohan only paralyzed me. I didn't have the same luxury as Trunks. I knew that was going on the entire time.

Gohan flew to the city. When he first started fighting the Androids, he was able to hold his ground. But then, his energy slowly started lowering.

Thunder rolled in the distance, and there was an occasional flash of lightning. Suddenly, Gohan's energy dropped like a stone. But it didn't stop. Not till it was completely gone.

No! I screamed in my head. No! GOHAN! NO!

My screams became audible as I was able to move again. Without so much as a glance at Trunks, I took off after Gohan. Trunks followed a couple minutes later.

I found him, face down on the pavement. His eyes were blank, his face twisted in a scream.

"Gohan!" I yelled, running forward. I checked for a pulse. I found none. "NO! GOHAN!" I bellowed. My Ki skyrocketed to new levels. My hair and tail turned golden. Trunks arrived about then.

Unlike me, he didn't come running up. He stood where he was, tears coming out of his eyes. This made me even more mad.

"WHERE THE CRAP ARE YOU, YOU BAKA'S!?!?" I called into the rainy night. "WHERE IN THE NAME OF GOD ARE YOU!?! COME OUT AND FACE ME LIKE MEN!! COWARDS!!!"

I flew around the destroyed city, looking for them, blasting buildings out of my way.

I felt Trunks' Ki skyrocket, just like mine had. He had gone Super as well. I slowly made my way back to him. He was pounding the ground and screaming. Gohan's body was laying next to him. Seeing it made me mad all over again.

I clenched my fists. "IS THIS THE MOTIVATION YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT?!? IS THIS WHAT YOU FREAKING WANTED?!?" I screamed at the lifeless corpse. I walked up and kicked the body. Then I broke down.

I fell to my knees, crying. Crying harder then when Goku had died. I cradled his head in my arms, and tried to heal him, knowing it was a lost cause. 

Trunks had quit screaming, and was crying as well. Coming over, he wrapped his arms around me, but I pushed him off. Standing up, I bent back down to pick up Gohan's body so we could bury him. But it vanished. Just like Goku's had.

"JERKS!" I yelled at the sky, talking to both the Androids and the people in Other World. Without waiting for Trunks, or powering down, I took off, my destination unknown. 

Flying as fast as I could, I came across Master Roshi's house. But I didn't stop. I kept going. Eventually, I made it back to my house, still Super. Walking in the front door, Chi-Chi attacked me, crying her eyes out. Trunks must have told her while I was out.

Crying with her, we both sunk to our knees. Eventually, I went back to normal, unable to maintain the energy needed to stay Super. 

Chi-Chi carried me upstairs to my room. Gently placing me down on my bed, she laid down next to me, still embracing me. But I was glad she was there. Because although I was willing to fight the Androids and die, and despite the fact that I was a fourteen-year-old Super Saiyan, I still needed my Mommy.