Chapter Seven

I was awoken by a set of rough hands shaking me.

"Huh? What?" I asked, groggy. Looking up, I saw Gohan, smiling down at me.

"GoawayGohan." I mumbled, closing my eyes again.

"Nope, I don't think so. As your Master, I'm ordering you to get up." He said. "We have a long day of training ahead of us."

"I'mnotyourslave." I mumbled again. I grabbed a pillow and put in over my head.

"No, but you are my student. Now get up before I drop you into the middle of the pond." He said.

I groaned, but sat up. Glaring daggers at him, I said, "There, ya effing happy now?"

He laughed and said, "Yes, yes I am. Now get ready, I want you downstairs in an hour."

I sighed and looked over at the clock. It was five A.M.

"Holy crap, Gohan! I'm not doing anything at five in the freaking morning!"

"Fine, then I guess you get to take a little swim." He replied, picking me up.

"No! No! Put me down!" I yelled, kicking my legs.

Gohan laughed and set me on my feet. Crossing my arms, I once again glared at him.

"Now, get ready and meet me downstairs in an hour." He repeated, walking from the room.

"Idoit." I said to his retreating back. Then I sighed and grabbed my brush, walking out of my room and down the hall to the bathroom. I took a quick shower. After I was finished drying, I wrapped a towel around myself and brushed my teeth and hair. When I walked out, Chi-Chi was walking down the hall. She gave me a look that screamed, 'Who are you and what have you done with my daughter?' I sighed. "Gohan want's to have a brother-sister day, and he decided he couldn't wait till later." I lied.

Chi-Chi nodded and yawned. "Well, have fun." She walked past me and into the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my room. I pulled out a bra and undies, slipping into them. I walked over to my closet and picked out a pair of grey shorts that came down to my knees, and a blue tank-top that said, "A world without Art is just eh". Deciding against jewelry, I grabbed my iPod and phone and put them into my pockets. I was hoping we weren't going anywhere where people could see us. I didn't feel like wrapping my tail around my waist today.

Walking down the stairs, I sent a quick text to Trunks.

Heyz, ik its early and everything, but Gohan wnts to train 2day. Y he couldn't wait till later, idk... Anyway, b prepared, cuz we'll be coming by any minute now

I put my phone back into my pocket. I found Gohan in the kitchen. He tossed me an apple. I caught it and took a bite. I ignored the chairs and sat on the counter, swinging my legs.

"So what are we working on today?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said. "I'm guessing you sent a text already to Trunks?" His answer was my phone going off.

BLEE-LEEP! BLEE-LEEP!

Gohan chuckled. "Well, that answers my question." I stuck my tongue out at him and looked at the text.

Gosh dernnit. *sighs* alright, i'll b ready. C ya in a few

Srry. & yea, c ya in a few

I hit send and shut my phone, taking another bite out of my apple. "So where are we training today? It's not in a public place, is it?" I asked.

Gohan shook his head. "No, it's not. It's sorta like where I first fought Vegeta and Nappa. It's the same sorta terrain."