Chapter Ten

The first thing I was able to register was pain. Lots of pain. My left leg felt like it was slowly being cut off by a chain saw. My head throbbed. I was sore all over, but it was worse then after training. Much worse. 

The next thing I was able to register was sound. Gohan was grunting and groaning in pain. From the sound of it, he wasn't any better than me.

"Gohan..." I whispered, unable to make my voice any louder. I tried again. "Gohan..." Same result.

Hearing shuffling, I tried once more. "Gohan..." It came our stronger this time.

"Moona." He said, his voice thick with pain. The shuffling stopped. 

Willing my eyes open, I tried to sit up. My head felt like dead wait on my shoulders. Slowly though, I managed to get into a sitting position. My head was throbbing so badly I could barely think, and my leg was absolutely excruciating. Wincing in pain, and holding back screams, I looked around for Trunks. I soon found him.

He was laying beside me, still passed out. I couldn't tell if he was breathing or not.

"Trunks." I said hoarsely. He didn't stir. "Trunks." I croaked again. Still no response.

I tried to move over to him, but found I couldn't move, for my tail was trapped under a piece of metal. After tugging it a few times, I managed to get it out, but it was cut and bleeding. Just the rest of me.

Looking back at Trunks, I scooted closer to him, yelping in pain. When I reached him, I started to shake him.

"Trunks? Trunks, come on, wake up!" Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Moona." Gohan said, moving closer. I looked over at him and gasped, This was the first I had seen him. His left arm was gone.

"Moona, eat this. It'll fix your leg." He said. Pain was written all over his face, and his voice was full of it. He held out his hand, a Senzu bean in it.

"But what about you? You can't heal yourself or others like I can!" I exclaimed, wincing.

"Just... Take it." He said, forcing the small bean in my hand. Then he passed out, his eyes rolling back in his head.

"Gohan!" I yelled. I looked between him and Trunks. I had to do something. Otherwise, they might both die.

I gently popped the bean into Trunks' mouth and made sure he swallowed him. His cuts healed, and he started breathing normally again. Satisfied, I turned my attention to my broken leg. Taking a deep breath, I gingerly placed my hand on it. I let out a yelp in pain, but didn't move my hand. Slowly, I started to heal it, stopping occasionally to make sure the bones set right. Just as I finished, I heard Trunks stir behind me.

"Trunks!" I exclaimed, whipping around. Groaning, I doubled over and retched. My leg might be healed, but my head wasn't.

"Moon?" Trunks asked, sitting up. When he caught sight of me and Gohan, his eyes grew wide. "Oh my God!" He exclaimed.

"We need to get Gohan home now." I told him. Bringing my hand up to the gash, I quickly healed it. Without stopping to wait for the nausea to subside, I jumped up, grabbing Gohan's remaing arm. Bulma would be able to patch him up better than I could.

Trunks got up as well and gasped when he saw that I was holding his only arm.

"This is why we need to get him home!" I said, lifting Gohan up. Trunks nodded, going around to get Gohan's feet. I quickly transported us to Capsule Corp. Bulma was working on something on the computer, so she didn't notice us.

"Bulma." I said. She turned around, startled. Then she caught sight of Gohan.

"Oh my God! What happened?!" She exclaimed, jumping up.