Chapter Twenty-Five

"It was somewhere right around... Here! Stop here!" I exclaim. Bulma quickly brings the ship to a sudden stop. I open up the hatch and jump out, floating in front of the ship.

It's been seven days since Chi-Chi and Grandpa were killed by the Androids. This morning I finally remembered about the nausea I had felt before going back to West City. I was curious and wanted to know what it was. Bulma insisted she come along. For reasons, I don't know.

"Ahh, I was right!" Bulma cries.

"What about, Bubba?" Vegeta asks.

"This is where the Lookout should be," she explained. Then she sighed sadly. "I guess the Androids knocked it down years ago."

"It stood right here?" I ask. The nausea is even stronger now.

Bulma nods and points. "About one hundred feet that way is where it stood."

I float forward until suddenly, I feel cold metal against my face. Pain shoot through me as I jerk back. What the hell?

"Moona?" I hear Bulma ask, worry in her voice. I don't turn around. Instead, I kept staring at the red pole in front of me. 

It was worn from age and weather. I circled around it. The thing was a least as thick as an old maple tree!

"Moona?" Bulma called again. I turned around to face her. Worry was written on her face as she leaned dangerously far out of the ship. Vegeta also looked worried.

"What's wrong, Bulma?" I asked, looking around, wondering if I had somehow missed the Androids.

"W-Where did you go?"

I turn back around. She looks pale and she's leaning even further out of the ship.

"I'm right here. Now, please, lean back some!" I tell her, drifting forward. She suddenly jumps back as though I shocker her. Literally.

"I-I didn't know you could turn invisible," she stutters, sitting back, a hand over her heart. "Don't ever scare me like that again!" She exclaimed.

"Bulma, I can't turn invisible."

"What? Then what the hell just happened! One moment you were there, then the next, you weren't!"

"It's true, Mommy," Vegeta agrees. I can tell he wants out of his car seat, so I go over and unhook him. Holding him tightly in my arms, I turn to face the pole again. It's there now, clear as day. I don't know how I couldn't see it before.

I tilt my head a little to the right and float back over to it. I hear Bulma gasp. I must have disappeared again.

"Do you see that, Veggie?" I ask my son, touching the pole. 

"See what, Mommy?"

"Place your hand next to mine."

He looks for a second, then slowly places his tiny, chubby hand next to my scarred one. He suddenly gasps and I can tell he see's it as well.

"You see it now, don't you?" He nods, moving his hand over the metal. Turning back to Bulma, I say, "Bulma, come forward, but slowly."

"Um..."

"Just trust me. But go slowly."

She hesitantly gets back into the drivers seat. After slowly moving the ship forward a few feet, she stops.

"Is that close enough?"

"Hang on," I say. I float closer to the ship. Just as I'm about to touch it, Bulma jumps in surprise. 

"Moona!" 

"Sorry!"

Bulma sighs. "It's fine."

"Good. Now, hold Veggie. I'm going to need both hands for this."

"For what?" Bulma asked, taking Vegeta.

"This," I answer, picking her up.

"Moona!" She cries again. I roll my eyes. 

"Calm down, Bulma." Then I turn to my son. "Can you see it here?" 

"Yes, Mommy," he replies.

"See what!?"

"You'll see, Bubba," Vegeta assures her.

Once more, I fly forward to the pole. This time it's Vegeta who places his hand on it.

"Touch here."

Bulma gives us the, 'Are you two crazy?!' look. I roll my eyes and grab her hand, placing it next to Vegeta's. She gaps as it comes into view for her.

"The Lookout!" 

"Some one took great care to hide it," I tell her. "I wonder if anyone still lives on it..."

"Well, lets go find out!" Bulma exclaims. I laugh and take us all back to the ship. As I'm putting Vegeta back into his car seat, I notice that the nausea has gone away. It must be part of the illusion.

"Come on, Moona, get in!"

"I'll fly to the top, if you don't mind."

Bulma shrugs. "Fine with me!" She closes the hatch and we start the vertical ascend to the top.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so I get that this is a filler, but don't worry! Next chapter is COMPLETELY in Trunks' pov, and it's during the Cell Games!!! And, for all of those who keep bugging me about it (not mentioning any names... You know who you are... XDXDXD), Trunks is coming back in chapter 28!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!