Chapter 13

I woke up a few hours after I fell asleep with Daniel hovering over me. I quietly walked out of the room when I heard someone in the bathroom, assuming it was Daniel.

The moment I slowly walked downstairs, I was met with a few pair of eyes but went straight for the front door ahead of me. A few of the men blocked my way and just stared at me as I stared back at them. After about a minute, I broke the silence, "Well I would like to say it's rude to stare but I don't think it's my place. So I will be on my way then if you do not mind," I gave a sarcastic smile and limped around them as quickly as I could to the door but just as I was about to open it, a very build figure grabbed my arm harshly and stood in front of me.

"I don't think so, babe." I stopped in my tracks and let out a sarcastic chuckle while shaking my head in disbelief. I looked up at the guy that was the only thing standing between me and the outside world, "Well I want to go and you are standing in my way, so move, babe." I sneered at him.

"Or what?" He asked, testing my patience.

"Or you will have to get a new nose. So, choose. Nose job or move, buddy."

"A kid like you cannot do shit." The room was dead silent by now. I noticed Daniel, Jade and Jax making their way into the room as this prick continued to laugh at me as if it were something to actually laugh about.

I tried calming down, and even used that useless tactic of counting to three. I was in another gang's territory, it was not my place to attack their members, but as the asshole continued to laugh at me, I just snapped.

I punched him square in the face.

He stopped laughing and held his now bleeding nose as I heard a few gasps around me full the room. I took his arm and bent it behind his back while pressing him against the wall, flinching at the sting in my side.

"Now babe, by the look on your face, I'm guessing that this kid was actually able to hurt you. Do not judge people based on their size."

I pushed myself away from him and tried my third attempt in walking to the door. I reached for the handle and turned around to face Daniel's amused expression.

"I'll see you in class, Daniel," Winking as I was about to walk out.

"Oh, and just for future reference, don't kidnap me. And so help me, if you say anything about my cover at school, you're going to have a whole lot of crap coming your way." And that was the last words I said to him and his gang before I walked out the door.

Daniel p.o.v:

"Did she just beat up Rodney and threaten us?"

"Yes, yes she did."

"But she does know that she has nowhere to go right? She is injured and I don't think she has any transportation." Jax pointed out the obvious.

"Let us go get her."

"Are you mental!? For all we now she has a gun stashed somewhere in the forest, it did look like she knew her way around here."

"You're afraid of a girl?" Rodney asked him perplexed.

"Says the one that got punched asshole." Rodney scowled Jax's way right before we heard a motorbike's engine coming to life outside the house.

We looked at each other, unsure, our eyes widening when we finally realized what was happening. We ran to the door and yanked it open, only for us to see her on my bike.

"You know, you should really upgrade your security around here! I mean anyone could steal one of your 'oh so precious' bikes!" She yelled at us with a grin on her face. I was about to run after her when she spun the bike in a half circle and took off.