Chapter 14

Yesterday was... eventful. I still do not know who the caller was, and it had me on edge, even after Fred and I talked.

He reassured me that he and the gang will help me where they can, even if it was not his exact wording, I knew what he meant.

I looked in the mirror and scanned my appearance with my black leggings, white tank top, leather jacket, and my combat boots. Lifting my top, I saw the bandage that was still around my waist, taking it off and inspecting the wound.

"Elna! Wake up! I have loads to tell you!" Came my sisters voice from the other side of the door. I rewrapped the bandage and went to open the door.

"I'm sorry to-oh... you are already- Where are you going? This is not how you usually dress for school. Where is the baggy shit you have laying in your closet?"

I motioned for Lizzy to come in and followed her inside to do my hair. "How was the trip?"

"It was fantastic! We saw all kinds of animals up there! I took photos of them as well, most anyway. We also did team building activities. Who knew boys could be fun...?"

"That's great, sis!"

"How about you? How was it without your favorite sister?"

"You're my only sister," I laughed. Rolling her eyes, she smiled at me.

"Well, nothing much happened. I'm on my way to meet up with the gang to discuss some things." I finished as I put my hair into a ponytail. She stared at me with wide eyes and her mouth parted slightly.

"Why do you want to go do that?"

"There are some things I want to talk to them about. Besides, they are my friends."

"Friends? Since when? Why can you not talk to me about what is wrong?" Elizabeth frowned my way.

"Nothing is wrong." I sighed, but completely contradicted myself when I handed her a pistol.

"Yeah, nothing is wrong?"

"Please always take it when you go somewhere and keep it with you no matter what. It's for your own safety, and only use it when you are in danger." Her eyes widened but she hesitantly nodded anyway.

"I'll see you later Liz," I said, hugging her.

Daniel's p.o.v.

After I arrived back at my dorm yesterday, I saw my bike standing where my car would normally be parked.

I walked up to it and saw a note in the neat handwriting that always did my homework for me.

It read, "Thanks for the ride dumbass. Love, Stutter girl"

Chuckling, I took the note and put it in my pocket, heading to my room.

I woke up at four thirty when I heard an engine roaring to life. headed to the window seeing Elna getting in her car, which I had asked Jax to bring back from the ring, before speeding off. I ran out of the room and got onto my own bike while calling Jade.

"Sup'," He answered,

"Jade, I need you to see where Elna is going."

"And exactly how would I do that?"

"With the tracker you planted on her car. Did you plant it like I asked you to?" I asked as I jumped on my bike drove off the school grounds.

"I didn't have time yet! I did not think that she would go somewhere at this time of the day! I was going to plant it later."

I sighed and kept on driving looking for the car that she was in,

"Okay, just... keep looking for info on her." I said and hung up the phone.

I was driving around for about another three minutes when I saw a familiar car driving in the distance in front of me.

I stayed a safe distance away from her until we drove a few miles out of town. The area we were driving into, cleared out as we drove on. But the grounds where Elna parked on, made my breath catch in my throat.

I pulled over behind a tree and hid my bike away from anyones sight and I went up to a window to investigate the house. Elna walked in like she owned the place, her long strides full of confidence.

Is she trying to get herself killed!? Does she even know whose house this is?

She went on talking to the people inside, moving out of the window's view. I looked around trying to spot another opening where I can try and spot her, hoping to hear the conversation going on.

As I looked around, I spotted another window nearby, one that would have better insight on the house.

I looked around the house as I stood on my toes but furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when I did not spot anyone inside. I was just about to move to another window when I felt a sharp pain shoot through my head before all I saw was darkness.