Chapter 34

It's been a few hours since the other leaders had arrived. We just finished explaining and filled them in on what's happening. Of course, a few were wary at first, thinking that we were just making this up, but after going through the evidence and proof, carefully explaining why and how we got to our conclusion, they finally saw what we meant and agreed to help us where they could.

Well most of them anyway...

"And how can we be sure that our gangs wouldn't be taken over by you? What proof do we have for that? You are some of the strongest leaders in the gang community, what assures us that you won't take over our gangs to benefit you in the end while our attention was on this 'Paul' idiot. It would give you more than enough opportunities to overrule us without us noticing!"

There were some murmurs of agreement in the crowd in front of us, causing me to sigh and pinch my temple in annoyance.

"What do you people think of us? We might be at the top of the scoreboard but that doesn't mean we got there by cheating our way there. Sure, I've done stuff that I'm not proud of, all of us had. But to betray and not be loyal to the people that fight next to me is a disgrace to everyone. So don't you ever judge my loyalty again. But to answer your question, you don't. You don't have proof or assurance that we won't. But just to let you know, if we overrule you, we will want to actually have a challenge and have some dignity when that day does come. Without us, your gangs will fall at Paul's hands and a lot of blood will be spilled, with us, your safety will be our first priority and you will be safer, every gang that agrees today will protect each other in this war, so if you want to walk out that door and fend for yourself, be my guest, I won't stop you."

There was silence when I finished and I felt Daniel's hand slip into mine. I looked up at him and he gave me a reassuring smile before I looked back to the people making a desition.

"No takers?" I asked pleased as no one stood up,

"Well then, take ten. Get to know each other and try to get along. We will be spending some time together, so don't start some crap with each other." My uncle informed,

"And one more thing," Daniel said, "One word of any of this to any enemy gang, is not an option. If we found out that someone has leaked any source of information to gangs that aren't present in the meeting today, we will be killing that person, and we won't be gentle." He said grinning maniacally.

****

"So as you all know we know what his plan is as well as when this will be taking place. The only problem is where it will happen. We did look at what the message said and we concluded that the only part of the message we haven't used yet was him not going to crawl."

"So what does that give us to go on? That he doesn't like dirt? Great, so let's go to all the places without dirt?" Nathan spoke,

"No, doof," I said chuckling while rolling my eyes at the image of Paul flinching away from dirt,

"Then what?"

"I know Paul from my childhood. He would sometimes be at my house talking to my poser of a father in a very drunken state. He would mention his father, how he controlled him over and over again. But this one time he said how his father died. He was happy, he is sick and deserves everything that comes his way. My point is that his father is dead, which means he won't be controlled by him which means he won't crawl again don't you think?" Murmurs filled the room before someone spoke up again,

"Okay? But how does this have anything to do with the location?" A woman asked,

"It has everything to do with it. His father is dead. So he must have been buried in a cemetery. We find the cemetery, we find the location. As simple as that."

"That's it? Why would he be in a cemetery?"

"They would probably be meeting up there to plan or something. But we have the upper hand. the element of surprise. They don't know that we are teaming up against him and we are figuring this out a lot faster than he probably thought we would. So we would be arriving sooner than they would and hide out until they arrive. What do you guys think?"

"I think that this is coming along great, just for one thing..." One of the elderly men spoke up with a frown etched on his face,

"How will we figure out where this so-called cemetery is at? I don't think Paul will just tell you if you go up to him and ask. He would probably kill you for that matter. And I also doubt that he mentioned the place's name where he was buried when talking to your mother's kidnappers," My brother explained,

"I might have a plan for that as well. I can go back to the poser and try getting some answers. I'll leave tomorrow and if I have any news I will inform you as soon as I can. Nathan, I want you to come with me," I said slowly more to myself than them nodding in confirmation. I saw Daniel tense beside me as well as my father and my uncle with looks that I was not able to miss from them. Glaring at all three of them I turned back to the leaders and dismissed them.

As soon as they left the grounds, the three men turned towards me. "Don't start. I am doing what I have to. Paul is not winning."

"Well, you are not going alone. I'm coming with you," Said Daniel,

"We are as well. I want to meet these assholes." My father chirped with a grin, my uncle just chuckling,

"FINE!" I groaned as they smirked, my brother laughing.

My dad started to walk off to his office, tired of the day,

"Dad remember we leave tomorrow at five! AM if it wasn't clear!" I yelled after him chuckling when I heard him groan in annoyance,