Chapter 36

"Did you inform the others?" I asked my dad,

"Yup, and I send some of my people out to scout the area. I made it very clear to stay hidden and out of sight." He replied. I nodded in approval before giving him a kiss on the cheek and walking away.

On my journey to who knows where I bumped into Rob when a thought popped into mind.

"Rob, do you guys have a gym? Or somewhere I can train maybe? I wanna stay in shape before the big day," I asked bouncing on the balls of my feet.

"Yeah, sure. Just walk down the corridor, turn left then right. It will be the last door in the aisle." He explained smiling. I smiled back and just as I was about to walk away he grabbed my wrist and I spun around to look at him while he looked me up and down with confusion,

"Hmm? What's wrong?"

"What size dress are you?"

"That's a random question," I said laughing,

"Yeah, sorry," He said smiling and rubbing the back of his neck, "It's for a friend, I want to get her a dress but I don't know her size. You two look about the same type of build and size, so I was just wondering," He said shrugging sheepishly, but there was this uneasiness in his eyes that made me get the feeling that he was lying,

"Oh okay. But no sorry, I don't, I haven't worn a dress in my life. I wasn't allowed one and I wasn't really the fashion type. If you saw my cover in my old school then you would know. I wanted to go unnoticed. I hope you manage though, sorry..." I said smiling sadly as he looked at me with pity. I hated that he pitied me now, it just made me feel upset and conflicted. I turned and walked the way he explained to me earlier and crap was it big...

There were punching bags hanging from stands in one corner, a huge wall mirror, four to five treadmills in the right corner, a digital clock above the mirror, pull up bars, weights of all sorts, mats, skipping ropes, everything you could imagine was there, neatly packed out on display.

I am going to enjoy this...

Daniel p.o.v

"Where is she?" I asked her uncle,

"She asked where the training room was earlier. Its been a few hours since I saw her but I think she is still in there. And as for the dress size she doesn't know her own size, and depending on the dress I think it will vary on the designer wouldn't it?"

"Probably, do you have the cake at least?"

"What are you planning?" Elizabeth asked coming around the corner with Nathan by her side eyeing us skeptically,

"Nothing," We said together. Great,

"That's nice, now what are you really doing?" Nathan asked glaring at us,

"I-we..." Sighing I pinched my temples, looking around making sure Elna wasn't near us to hear,

"It was supposed to be a surprise for you both but...we were planning a party for you guys since it's your birthday tomorrow. We are decorating the backyard as we are speaking, we have a cake, all that we need is a dress for you and Elna. It's going to be an all-nighter party so-" I was cut off by Elizabeth laughing,

"Thank you so much for the thought, Daniel. I'll do the dresses and make-up. You finish the rest and I will help where I can," I chuckled and nodded heading to the training room where I could hear a punching bag being hit.

Opening the door I saw Elna hitting the bag with so much force I pitied the bag. I snuck up on Elna from behind and noticed she was just in her sports bra and some spandex shorts. She had her earphones in so she probably didn't hear me approaching which worked in my favor.

I grabbed her shoulders and tripped her pinning her down to the ground. I grinned as shock consumed her features. I took an earphone out of her ear, about to tell her something. Taking that as an opportunity she grabbed my wrist and used her legs to somehow flip me over. "That was unexpected," I groaned,

Her laugh filled the room and she helped me up. "What're you doing here?" She smiled,

"I am getting you to go take a shower 'cause you don't want to overwork your muscles, and plus you stink," I said making a fake puking gesture and scrunched my face up in fake disgust.

"Shame on you," She said laughing but walking out of the room with my hand in hers.

****

Elna has been in the shower for a few minutes while I am just patiently waiting for her sister to arrive. As if reading my mind she walked into the room wearing a soft pink off shoulder dress that faded into white at the top. She had her hair into an up-do and some make-up to go with it.

"Okay! Scram Daniel, I want to get my sister ready for the night," She all but grinned. Chuckling I made my way to the garden where we will be hosting the party. By now most of the guests had arrived. Elizabeth helped to invite some last minute friends of theirs' as well.

Elna p.o.v

"What are you doing?" I asked staring at my sister when I walked out of the bathroom, seeing her with a dress in her one hand and heels in the other.

"We are going to a party, and don't refuse because I will force you in this dress." She threatened, causing me to sigh. But I was somehow sort of excited. I have never been to a party.

"Okay," I complied.

****

"Wow...I'm good," My sister said smirking as we looked at my reflection in the mirror. I playfully hit her arm and we just burst out laughing. Taking in my appearance in the mirror. I was wearing a black dress that has sparkles on the lower part of the dress. Liz did a winged eyeliner with a smoky effect and some mascara. She also did a half up-do with two French braids on each side of my hair, bringing it into a small ponytail and curling the rest of my hair into soft beach curls. Finally, the heals I am wearing is a black and greyish color finishing the outfit.

"Now let's go," She said taking my hand, leading me out the room and to the backyard. It was already dark out, so I was confused as to why she had wanted to pull me to the garden, but when she opened the door I gasped...