Chapter 32

"War? What the hell do you mean war?"

"Think about it! Blood will flow as my power grows, you thought you won? Well, think again. This is just the beginning of the bloodbath in your lives. Die you will die, fall you will fall, but understand one thing, I will never crawl!" I started explaining as I stood up from the chair I was sitting on.

"His power will grow, which means he will get stronger, thinking we won which leads to us catching him and thinking we finally caught him, the beginning of the bloodbath? That was Jase dying! And what about the 'die you will die and fall you will fall part'? The falling could be gangs being taken over and the leaders being killed! All of us in this room are head leaders of a gang. We will all die if we don't get a plan and quick!"

The room was quiet with very shocked and concerned men in front of me, "Elna how could you be so sure of this? I mean this is a speculation! It can't be true!"

Shaking my head I went back to the computer and turned it to show them the screen. "See this? These are all records that my gang and I keep for extra information. This one that I have opened are of gangs that have been infiltrated. Look at this! There were how many gangs in the area in 2008? About fifty-six right? And that number has slowly been decreasing over the years. Now there are about twenty-four left."

"That doesn't show much E,"

"If you would let me finish," I said glaring, " The twenty-four gangs are strong and powerful. But the ones that are in the top six is my gang, my dad's, Daniel's gang, The Explosives, The Devils, and then Terrors. If you go and look at the last three and their members of the gang and cross-reference them with the fifty-six gangs of 2008, most of them are from those gangs. Then if you look at the leaders of those three gangs, they were all second in commands before their leaders died of unknown causes or just disappeared, and doing research on the new leaders of the gangs and their backgrounds, I found out that they all have the same past," I said taking the computer and searching for something,

"If you say that this doesn't convince you then I don't know what will," I said showing them a picture,

"That person there is Paul," I said pointing to a male in the middle of the photo," The leader of The Devils, The Explosives and Terrors," I said pointing to each of them in the photo.

"Don't you think that's a bit too much of a coincidence?"

"I...agree with Elna, it is," Said Rob,

"It makes sense," Now it was just Daniel to convince,

"Daniel?"

"When are we taking this asshole down?"

I grinned and we started formulating a plan. We talked about joining our gangs for this and asking for help from our alliances and partners. We will be asking every single gang leader we know to help, we will be making the best defense and offense we can to take him down. Even if it means we would need to let other gangs in.

We were discussing this when Elizabeth walked into the room, eyeing all four of us.

"What's going on? I walked around the place and saw the red writing on the wall downstairs? What is it? Is it blood?"

"Is she in a gang?" My dad asked me, shaking my head, I stared at her with no emotion as my uncle spoke up,

"Hun, if you aren't in a gang, I suggest you don't get involved. It's not easy getting out of that crap..."

"Well, I am already involved since my sister is a gang leader! I am sick of being left out! My life has been on the line for as long as I can remember, but every time something happens, Elna was there to help me, but she would never tell me anything of why it happened. I have been left in the dark long enough now, and I want some damn answers!" I was shocked, speechless and proud in a way, I have never seen her snap like that.

Smirking, I walked up to her and engulfed her in a hug, surprising her and the rest of the room. Pulling away I looked her dead in the eye and said, "Well done, now next time don't wait so long to snap, honestly it's annoying, and secondly, the red was blood yes. Paul escaped and we are going after him. There that's the news. The only reason why I'm forgiving you is that we need to stick together in this. But I'm still not impressed with you keeping secrets like that from me."

Some of the emotions that I could see in her eyes was shock, fear, happiness, and relief maybe?

"The words on the wall? Is it a warning?"

"Yes and no. It is a warning but it's also Paul's plan. I don't think he thought we will work it out so fast. Like last time we were to fast for him, we surprised him when we arrived at the boathouse. Maybe he's going to work faster this time?"

"I doubt it," Daniel said,

"I agree with him, Paul said something about two weeks from now when I was tied up, he thought I was still out cold."

"So he's going attack in what? About a week and a half?"

"Yes. So we have the time and his plan, but we still need the location to figure out where this will take place."

"We won't be able to work that out by ourselves, so let's set up a meeting with the gangs. Maybe they will be able to help."

"It's been a long and productive day, some more than others, let's go to bed and talk about this tomorrow," Daniel said with sympathy. It's probably aimed at my family so I agreed.

Walking back to the room that Daniel and I shared I thought about school. I really need to finish that essay, it's the last mark that counts to determine if I will graduate or not. I'm lucky since my old school transferred my marks to this one so I didn't have to rewrite any of my tests.

Entering the room it was obvious that Daniel had other plans than sleeping since he picked me up and threw me on the bed. Crawling up to meet my lips his hands found my waist and mine tangled in his hair as I kissed him back.

"You know what I realized today?" He asked in between kisses.

"What?" I asked giggling like a middle school girl,

"You are even more beautiful when you take control like that," He said trailing kissing up and down my neck,

"But there was something else that I realized when I watched you today,"

"And what was that, Daniel?" I asked smirking, he pulled away and my smirk fell as he looked into my eyes with a serious expression on his face.

"I realized that I want you. I want you to be mine. To be with me, to be my girl. I realized that I want to protect you and that I always want to stay by your side. Elna White, I want you to be my girlfriend,"