Chapter 19

Elna p.o.v

I was laying on my bed thinking about how I was going to tell Lizzy about Paul. He did unspeakable things to both of us that I will never be able to forget or forgive him for...he's a despicable human being that should be locked up and thrown in jail...

It was currently 4:30 PM, when I decided to get ready for school, it's about time that I start heading back after all my finals are around the corner, and by that I mean in a month, Lizzy and I decided to move at a really bad time...

I headed for the shower thinking about what will happen when Paul actually starts to attack us, I will involve every gang member I have and ask every alliance I had the build to help get rid of this scumbag.

I was plotting ideas in my head about how to kill him when I turned off the shower and got out, but as I stepped out of the shower, I slipped, hitting my head in the process on the sink right beside it.

Falling in and out of consciousness, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me heading out to my bedroom, but screamed and regretted it as I did.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL!!"

"Woah..." He said while looking me up and down in surprise,

"DANIEL! GET OUT!"

"No," Was his reply with a damn smirk edging on his lips,

"What are you doing here!?"

"I was waiting outside your door when I heard something fall or break, I'm not really sure, are you okay?"

"That would have been my skull that you heard," I said and saw his confusion when I told him I slipped and fell.

"Oh, so the clumsy act with the nerd disguises wasn't just part of the act, you're just clumsy in general?"

"Whatever..." I said and headed for my bed when I started to feel dizzy. I sat down and pinched the bridge of my nose with my thumb and index finger...

"Elna? Are you okay?"

"Y-yes, I'm f-fine..." I said and stood up, but the instant I put my weight on my legs, they gave out from beneath me,

"Elna!" I heard Daniel exclaim in panic as he caught me, his worried brown eyes the last thing I saw before darkness consumed me...

***

"Ugh...What the...?" I groaned and held my hand to my forehead.

"Good, you're awake... I was starting to get worried... you were out for about an hour. Are you okay?" Daniel asked me while standing up from the bottom of my bed. I looked down and saw that I was under my duvet with a sports bra and some underwear.

The damn nerve of this boy! I thought. I decided to have some fun with him when I saw how worried he was. I mentally smirked at my plan when he came closer,

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine, just a headache, why would I have a headache?"

"Probably cause you fell and hit your damn head! How would you not have one!?"

"Uhmm?"

"What?" He asked skeptically,

"I have a question though...."

"What is it?"

"Who are you?" To say that his face was priceless is an understatement, I wanted to burst out laughing but held it in to continue this a little bit longer,

"In fact, who am I? I don't...I don't remember my name! Do you know my name? Please say you do? What did you mean I hit my head?" I said in fake panic and put my head in my hands as I sat up straight with the duvet tight to my chest and sobbed into my hands...