Chapter 11- Remember December

'Hey, baby girl! Sorry I wasn't there to pick you up from dance! I had a few things I needed to sort out with my manager, but I'll see you tomorrow. I love you.'

Not even the message from Demi that I received a few minutes later had really cheered me up. I don't think anything could.

Cause I feel a separation coming on.

---

The morning came far too soon for me. I hadn't fallen asleep until a little after 4 AM. I get up at 5.

It took longer than normal for me to actually get up out of bed and head to the bathroom. There were only two in the house and both of them were downstairs as one was the master bathroom and the other was by the room that Alexa had claimed as her own. Which meant that every morning I had to trudge up and down the stairs just to take a freaking shower.

I also made sure I took my disassembled razor blade with me. Demi may want me to quit, I may want me to quit, but my demons sure as Hell didn't.

A separation coming on.

Thankfully, no one was in the bathroom when I got downstairs. Alexa didn't typically get up until fifteen to twenty minutes after me which left me alone with my own thoughts every morning. Your guess is as good as mine to if that's actually a good thing or not.

In the bright walled bathroom, I stripped quickly, never sparing a glance at the mirror because I knew what would happen if I did. Instead, I let the red blood running down my arm push away everything else.

The water burned the fresh cuts as soon as the cold stream hit my body, but I loved the feeling. The pain, it brought me back to reality and kept me held together. Barely.

Just prove that there is nothing left to try.

---

Stepping out of the shower, the rough towel scratched my pale skin as I dried off before slipping into a grey sweater with rhinestones on the hems of the sleeves and a pair of dark wash jeans before pulling my damp hair into a quick braid down my back. At this point, I don't care that it probably looked stupid with my bangs.

The hardwood floor was freezing under my bare feet as I sulked back to my room which was literally to the only room upstairs since it gets so cold up there. Now that I think about it, I kind of live in an attic of sorts. Maybe I'm the new Cinderella. If so, where's my fairy godmother and Prince Charming? I'm still waiting...

I was sitting on my bed, slipping into a matching grey pair of canvas slide ons when my phone buzzed. I automatically assumed it was Demi since she's the only one who really texted me, but I was wrong.

Cause the truth.

'Hey, @maxkmiller, see you're still alive. Just do the world a favor and die already.'

The twitter comment had over a hundred likes already. Just great. I could already tell today was going to be amazing based off of its wonderful start. Wonderful.

I could feel the cuts on my arm flare up. Drawing me to cut again.

'Come on fatty, just do it already. @maxkmiller.'

I'd rather we'd just both deny.  

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Hey guys! I'm back and sorry for the slight delay, like I said in the last chapter, I spent the weekend away from my house, but I'm back now with another chapter. Also, I really want to know what you all are thinking of the story so far, now that the plot is starting to pick up. So please, vote and comment and I'll talk to you guys soon!

Views: 500

Votes: 28

Comments: 2