Chapter 35- Catch Me Part 1

I sat up in my room as Demi did something in the kitchen, probably working on her newest album or something that was supposed to be released soon. I don't really know. Honestly, I haven't said more than ten words to her in the last week and vice versa. I'm pretty sure she just forgot I'm here. I guess that's a good thing though because that means no one has to see me fall apart.

Your love is where I'm falling...

I haven't eaten in four days, and the shaky unbalanced feeling is back, and Demi finally signed me up for dance classes again. She's convinced that I'm getting better apparently. And so is Nikki.

A quick glance down at my arm showed red lines standing out against my paler than normal skin. I finally found a blade I liked, and I've been self-harming again. Although this time I feel kind of guilty about it.

And to top it all off, I think I'm sick. Like a sore throat bad cough kind of sick, but Demi didn't believe me when I told her. She just yelled at me because she thinks I want to get out of going to school, even though it isn't all that bad with Nikki around.

So please don't catch me.

This is what it's like living with the Demi Lovato if you were wondering.

-------

"Demi, I don't feel good," I complained Monday morning after showering and changing into a pair of jeans and a white top. I really, really don't.

"Max, we've over this a million times already. You can't just lie and skip school whenever you want to," Demi sighed tiredly as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

"But I really don't," I argued back, setting my head down on the cool countertop. I'm shaky and nauseous and I just wanna sleep for a hundred years.

"Maxine, that's enough! You need to leave before you miss the bus because I can't drive you to school today if you're late! You're old enough to know that by now!" My aunt finally snapped at me, making me feel even worse. I really am not faking it.

If this is love, please don't break me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: hey guys, first off I hope you all liked the chapter. Second off, I really think I should stop posting cause I'm burning through all the chapters I've written, but I really wanna get to the drama so I don't know what to do. I might just post one more chapter for each story and then call it a night. Tell me what you all think of that idea. Also, I'm home alone and yet the floorboards keep creaking and it's freaking me out but I'm afraid to go upstairs and see what's causing it. Someone tell me what to do!

And please, vote and comment to tell me what you guys thought as always, and I'll talk to you all soon! Question: Snapchat or Instagram? For me, it's Instagram without a doubt.