Chapter 42- Warrior

"Maxine Lovato, please report to the front office. Maxine Lovato, please report to the front office." the voice over the intercom called, right as I finished washing the blood off my hands and arms. I definitely went deeper than I meant to.

Sighing, I grabbed my bookbag, ignoring the pain it caused in my side and slipped it onto my back. Please don't let Mila notice that there's blood on my shirt. Maybe I can say that it's red sharpie...

This is a story that I have never told.

It really didn't take as long as I hoped to walk to the front office, and when I got there, Mila, along with Lauren were sitting in the chairs by the door, although they both stood up when they spotted me.

In a weird way, it almost reminds me of Arkansas when Demi picked me up early from school and found out about my self-harm. I only hope that doesn't happen again.

I gotta get this off my chest and let it go.

"What happened?" Lauren asked me lowly after signing me out, as Mila walked over to the car and I noticed that Ally was driving. I'm pretty sure that Mila and Lauren don't know how to.

"Sorry for making you come get me," I deflected her question, looking down as my face heated up slightly.

All the pain, and the truth;

"That doesn't matter, we don't mind, SpiderMax," Lauren stated softly, using the nickname that came from Dinah calling me 'the Amazing SpiderMax.' Yeah, cheesy I know. "I just want to know that you're okay."

"I am," I mumbled, still looking down at the gravel road before I felt Lauren's hand on my face, forcing me to look up.

I wear like a battle wound.

"Then tell me what happened and stop looking at your feet," the green-eyed girl commanded, her hand still on the side of my face as I looked into her green eyes.

"I had an anxiety attack." It wasn't a lie, it just wasn't the whole truth either.

"Then how'd you end up with blood on your shirt," The sixteen-year-old questioned almost silently and I felt tears come back to my eyes.

So ashamed, so confused...

"I did it to myself."

I was broken and bruised. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: hey, guys, so if you can't tell, I'm pretty much as obsessed with Fifth Harmony as I am with Demi. They're all such amazing singers, and they all seem so nice! I added them into the story a while ago, but then kinda forgot about them, so I felt that I needed to have a chapter with just them and Max, even though the chapter is really short, and there's on 3/5ths of 5H there. They're definitely gonna show up again though. Also, sorry I haven't been able to update until now. I had a brace on my wrist and I couldn't type. Technically, I should still have it on, but it was annoying me so I took it off. Shhh, don't tell anyone. 

Question: if you could go on a vacation to any fictional place, where would you go? I would go to Neverland because it's Neverland and because I would be able to fly which would be pretty freaking cool.