Chapter 20- Don't Forget

My mind was drifting before the touch of cold metal brought me back to the present and left yet another red line on my arm.

It's been almost two weeks since Demi left to go back home to LA and to say that my life's been absolute Hell would be an understatement. Sure, my aunt calls me, almost every day, to check in and texts even more, but it's been getting a lot easier to lie over the phone. A whole lot easier.

Did you forget that I was even alive?

Speaking of Demi, my phone was ringing, off somewhere in the background. I let it go to voicemail. I don't care anymore.

Did you forget everything we ever had?

My arm was bleeding deeply. Really deeply when I finished. But like I said... I don't care.

I lightly wrapped the signature black washcloth around my wrist. It didn't stop the bleeding, but I didn't bother to add any more pressure. Cause, you guessed it, I don't care. 

Did you forget?

As I stood up from the wooden floor in my room, I was hit by a wave of dizziness which I ignored. My iPod was playing music softly, as per usual, when I laid back down in bed.

Did you forget 'bout me?

I closed my eyes. Demi's song was still playing in the background and it was almost like her being here with me. For once, it was peaceful.

Now, I'm left to forget about us.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Guys, we hit 1K views! Thank you so very much! I was so surprised when I got the notification. I hope that you guys are enjoying the story so far and liked the chapter. I know it was a bit short, but the next one will be a lot longer, I promise. Also, Wattpad won't tell me the exact number of views I have so I think I'm going to get rid of views as one of the goals. And, like always, please vote and comment! Thank you and I'll talk to you guys soon! QOTD:  What's your favorite genre(s) of music. Mines are pop and alternative music.

Votes: 95

Comments: 7