Chapter 32- Cry Baby

"I-I felt sick," I stuttered, my face going red. It wasn't a lie, not really. The food I ate did, in fact, make me feel sick.

Congratulations...

"Then you could have gone to the nurse," Nicole stated matter of factly, sounding almost sad. "You're worth more than this, you know."

"Please don't tell anyone?" I asked more than stated. Demi thought I was getting better, I can't bear to let her down again.

Nicole sighed more to herself than anyone else. "I-uh, you're not gonna get help if no one knows."

'Cause my heart is the hardest to break.

"My aunt knows, she's helping me." Or she thinks she is.

"Promise?" The blue-eyed girl asked doubtfully, closing the distance between us and looking into my eyes to see if I was lying.

Just to wake up with mascara all over my face.

"Promise," I stated once again not really lying. Demi does know, she just doesn't know that I started purging and relapsed with cutting. And she's not gonna find out either if I have any say in the matter.

"Alright," Nicole gave in, uncrossing her arms as the bell above us rang, startling us both. "I won't tell, but you have to actually try. You can't keep making yourself sick or something bad's going to happen."

"Thank you."

And I'm no cry baby, but you make me cry lately.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: hey guys! I just wrote like the most dramatic set of chapters I've written in quite a while, and I'm pretty sure you all are gonna start hating me in like three-four chapters, so enjoy this relative peace while you can. Also, I'm home alone, with my phone and access to the computer until later tomorrow, so you guys can expect a couple of updates for the next two days or so, and then I get my phone back officially on Monday! Yay! Finally, please vote and comment and tell me what you thought and I'll talk to you all soon! Bye guys! Question: what's your favorite soda? My mom doesn't really let us drink soda, but when we get to I usually like cream soda, specifically the blue one.