˗ˏˋKei Tsukishima: Tough Loveˎˊ ˗

(a/n) this is my first ever x reader story so bare with me, press the star if you do like it tho!
-
(y/n)'s pov
-
you sighed as you tried to do something with your hair for the fifth hundreth time. you usually never put much effort into it but your mom pointed out that you must do something with it to look more "ladylike".

after settling on a specific hairstyle, which was a braid, you sprinted down your stairs with your backpack in hand. you saw your dog sprint after you, waiting for (his or hers) food. you poured dog food in the bowl, while you went to rinse your hands and grabbed a toast. you ran out the door and a windy breeze hit you, but you ignored it while screaming bye considering you were most likely late.
-
you arrived at the highschool "karasuno" where you saw many people rushing to their classes while yours was all the way down at the hallway, you sighed and got ready to sprint once again, and once you were about to start sprinting, your head met with the back of someone. as you fell you started talking gibberish but went on and said, "oh my god, oh my god, i am truly sorry for bumping into you it was my mistake".

you looked up slowly, considering you were short, and made eye contact with no other than the guy who weirdly stole your heart, tsukishima. ever since you came to karasuno he hated your guts for well, no apparent reason but you still found him interesting.

"watch where you're going shorty". he managed to say with a straight face.
you groaned and sighed while muttering a quick "yeah, whatever." you trailed behind him and his friend since you all had the same class. you heard his freckled friend say, "t-tsuki that is no way to treat a girl, she said sorry while you just came out as rude, you'll n-never get a girl like that". after that statement your cheeks heated up hearing the "you'll never get a girl like that" but hit yourself on your cheeks. soon after you heard a "tch" from the salty blonde as you all continued the small adventure to the class.

- (time skip to a little further into whatever is your most hated subject) -

you groaned for what seemed like the 100th time. you were in (least favorite subject) where you understood nothing while tsukishima was racing through each problem. you whined mostly to yourself but that made tsukishima turn his head toward you with a puzzled face that soon changed to an annoyed face. he smirked then said, "having trouble shorty? i mean considering you suck at every other subject, im not suprised." you sighed in annoyance and tried, keyword "tried" to do the problems and you failed misserably.

- another time skip because claudia-chan is lazy -

"good work everyone, make sure to have a goodnight sleep" my coach said as we left the locker rooms, changed and freshened up. you were on the track team as this was your extracurricular activity. you started walking out the school when a sudden breeze hit you. you hugged yourself to try and make yourself warm but failed at it.

you noticed a presence behind you and your assumptions were correct. it was tsukishima, already staring at you, you blushed while turning away still trying to warm yourself up. you heard a sigh but ignored it. all of a sudden you felt someone put a sweater on you. you blushed as you knew it was tsukishima.

he glanced down at you with rosy cheeks and said, "dont be a baka and not bring a sweater on a windy day (y/n), but then again only you would do that". he pulled you closer to him wrapping his slender arm around your waist, while glancing down to you for approval. but you were starstruck from the fact that the saltiest and most beautiful person was hugging you. you smiled and went back to walking in comfortable silence with a deep blush on your cheeks and a heart ready to explode.
-
(a/n) ik this was a long but ill make another thats gets to the point straight away, i just wanted to build up a plot ? vote for more haikyuu x reader! and make sure to go to the request page and comment!