- 𝐊𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 (𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧)

a/n: this man is so attractive omg,,, n e ways,,,enjoy <33

request for tsukki_moon11, enjoy

art creds: idk sorry :((

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

2nd person pov

it was a hot summer day, children were out playing with the hoses in their yards, throwing water balloons at each other, bathing in the sun.

but you and Kawanishi just sat in his room, with nothing to do. the only thing heard was the loud humming of his fan on the highest setting.

sweat was already starting to form at your forehead every minute, wiping it down with your arm.

you laid on your stomach, feet up in the air, as you scrolled through your phone as you tried to find some sort of entertainment.

at least he had a fan is the only statement that kept you sane, keeping you from attacking your oblivious boyfriend to entertain you in some way.

you were his first girlfriend, so that explained why he didn't know how to act around you.

you glanced at him, and saw that he was in the same position like you, except his eyes were closed and he rested his head on top of his arms.

the wind moved his hair in different positions, tickling his face in some moments.

he looked so peaceful, but you were about to ruin that, "Taichi~~" you said as you slightly tugged on his muscle shirt.

he groaned out loud, turning his head the other direction, "no."

"but you don't even know what i was going to say! rude Taichi, rude." you said as you shook him violently.

"i don't care, you're going to say something stupid and i'd rather not waste my energy on you." he smirked internally, as he already imagined your expression at his response.

i mean c'mon, he liked to push your buttons. it was his source of entertainment.

"i just wanted popsicle's," you said as you pouted, he could even hear the pout in your voice, "but i guess you don't love me..." you trailed off, as you went back onto your phone.

another groan emitted from Kawanishi, as he stared at your face, "you bother too much."

he slowly got up, looking for his wallet in order to go buy your popsicles. he was mean, but he still gave you everything you wanted.

"yay! thank you baaaby" you said as you hugged his arm.

"ew you're all sweaty." he said as you both exited from his room. even when he said that statement, he didn't move your figure away from him. you smiled as you held on a little bit tighter, enough to not hurt him.

you both walked out from his house, a breeze of hot air struck you both as you started to sweat even more than before.

you both made it to the corner store, going to find the popsicles. you scanned the selection, trying to find (favorite/flavor) [a/n: comment which one you like, i wanna judge you all >:)]

"found you!" you said as you held up the popsicle, grabbing one for the walk back and one to eat when you get to his house, "come home to mommy!" you gleamed with joy as you skipped to the cashier, Kawanishi trailing behind you, deadpanning at your actions.

but he was happy he could have these little trips with you.

"your total will be 540 yen." Kawanishi paid, and you both walked out with popsicles in hand.