✩ Tsukishima & Kageyama x f! reader: three way (lemon) ✩

(a/n) now this is something new kinda scary on if you guys will like it or not but im in the mood (request)

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT
(y/n)'s pov

i dont know how we ended up in this situation. all i know is that i'm loving each moment of it.

Tsuki was on my right, kissing and fondling with my right boob, while his hand was traveling down. it seemed like he was hungry for any sort of contact with me, based on his aggresive actions.

Kageyama on my left, doing the exact same thing, except more gently, taking in each moment.

you would think their hatred would come between my pleasure and theirs, but luckily it didnt.

Kageyama came up to my face and started kissing me, his hand still on my boob. he was hesitant at first but he started to ease up.

howerver Tsuki started to leave a trail of hickeys all over my neck.

i moaned into Kageyama's mouth, as i felt the contact of both of them.

oh how lucky i am.

Kageyama started to unbuckle his pants as well as Tsukishima, hungry for pleasure.

I got into a position where i could give them both what they needed.

I started stroking both of their shafts up and down, hearing their groans.

"fucking shit, you're so good at this" Tsukishima said this while throwing his head back

"oh fuck- you're so hot" Kageyama groaned

hearing these sounds and the way they talked made me get even wetter.

right when Tsukishima was about to cum, he moved away from my grasp and pushed aside my panties.

"you're so wet for us arent you? you little slut" Tsukishima was already positioning himself, getting ready to push himself in me.

as soon as he did, i started seeing stars

i was moaning like crazy, and that seemed to fuel him to go faster and harder.

Kageyama was positioning himself at my mouth, and i was ready.

he started moving himself, basically mouth fucking me, and i tried my best to concentrate to make his experince and Tsukishima's as amazing as possible.

Tsukishima was still at it, groaning at the pleasure he was receiving, going deeper with each stroke, causing me to moan his name.

Kageyama fondled with my boobs. He thrusted into my throat, having me reach my end.

i came all over Tsukishima, causing him to reach his own climax.

"fuck im about to cum all over you"

it seemed like the lewd sight of me added to the pleasure of both Kageyama's and Tsukishima.

Kageyama came in my throat, and i took it all in.

Tsukishima followed right after, pulling out and coming on my stomach.

we were all panting and Tsukishima reached for his boxers. Kageyama did the same and passed me my undergarments.

Kageyama kissed my forehead and smiled at me, going to lay down.

Tsukishima whispered in my ear while holding my thigh and said "you were amazing" and laid down on my other side.

i held both of them closely and started to drift to sleep.

i was so lucky.

—end—

(a/n) jesus christ that was insane, anyways this was my first time doing this thing so if you have any suggestions go dm me on instagram! i would love to better my work for you guys. make sure to vote if you want to see more like this <33