- 𝐘𝐚𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞

a/n: this ones a little short, but this is a short! reader,,, so if you're not short then,,, pretend you are >:) for the sake of Yaku

request for @/enno2coolforschool

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

2nd person pov

"shit! i'm gonna be late!" you stumbled out of your house, rushing out with a piece of toast in your mouth, grabbing everything you needed.

"you won't be able to make good impressions going in late sweetie!" your mom screamed after your running figure as you groaned.

was this really how you were going to introduce yourself to your fellow third years?

you glanced at your phone, the numbers "8:00" were seen on your phone as you mentally cursed yourself, first day at this new school and you were already going to be late.

but you still tried to run as fast as you could, wind in your face, dodging people while muttering a quick sorry for the occasional bump ins.

"stupid Tokyo and their busy streets." you cursed at this new environment, as the sign of "Nekoma High" could be seen from far away, maybe you could have been on time if you weren't so short.

fucking genetics.

rushing through the gates of your new school, you bumped into a few advisors here and there, still trying to be somewhat on time.

but i mean, who are you kidding? you were already late.

you slipped on your indoor shoes, trying to buckle them on as you walked further into the 3rd year halls, earning a couple of stares of what you presumed were underclassmen.

you took out your schedule, looking for your classroom.

"where are you class... c'mon come into my view..." you whispered as you sped walk reading each numbers you passed until you landed at your class's room number.

you knocked, as you waited patiently hearing a quick come in.

you pushed open the door, smiling nervously as everyone's eyes were peered onto your figure.

"you're late... ms. (l/n) i presume?" your teacher glared at you, "y-yes!" you said as you slowly took in your attire. you were a mess.

but Yaku thought you were a cute mess.

a cute short  mess, and that's coming from him.

your uniform shirt had a button unbuttoned, the tie was knotted loosely with minimal effort, hair still wet from a shower which is what he thinks is what caused you to be late, one knee high sock lower than the other, and indoor shoes unbuckled.

but what he noticed the most, was your short height. you were at least 5'0, from what he thinks.

you were perfect, perfect for him.

"take a seat at any empty spot." the teacher gestured as she continued the lesson. your eyes scanned the room, trying to find an empty seat.

two pairs of eyes met, brown ones meeting yours as you instinctively found yourself approaching him with a smile.

not only did he find your height absolutely adorable, he found your smile like something that came from the heavens.

"am i dying? i think an angel's approaching me." Yaku whispered, mainly to himself but Kuroo was listening, "no Yakkun, it's just the new girl, stop being weird- ow!" Kuroo hissed, as he rubbed the now forming red spot on his arm.

"h-hi! i'm (y/n), can i sit here?" you nervously said, as you looked into the eyes of this cute male in front of you.

aw, he's so cute.

"of course you can sit there! please allow me to introduce you to the demon senpai, Yakkun!" a guy with hair that looked like a catastrophe said to you as you took a seat.

you heard a wince coming from the male, as the brown haired male, now known as "Yakkun" hit him on the nape of his neck.

"please ignore him," he said scratching the back of his head, "i'm Yaku." he smiled as you stared at him, quickly taking in his features, as you both brought your attention back to the board.

time skip: lunch time

"(y/n)-san!" you heard someone scream your name as you walked outside to find a nice place to sit, "sit with us, yeah?"

you approached the group of boys, only noticing the bedhead, who is now identified as Kuroo and Yaku, smiling at you and waving.

"everyone! allow me to introduce you to the shortest person in our grade, ms. (y/n)!" you started to feel flustered and slightly embarrassed at the comment of your height, something you really didn't like about yourself.

"hey but i thought Yaku-san was the shortest of all the third years?"

bam!

a grey haired boy was now on the ground, courtesy of Yaku.

"please (y/n), have a seat!" Yaku said as he gestured toward the now empty spot that was held by the grey haired male.

"Yaku-san! that hurt!"

"well then stop being rude to your senpai, Lev!" Yaku said as he now faced you.

"are you okay? do you feel uncomfortable, because if you do we can go?" Yaku asked, a hint of worry in his voice that anyone could easily detect.

you just gave him a smile, "i'm not uncomfortable at all Yaku!" you took out your bento, as you were now introduced to the rest of the members of his friend group.

"seems like our senpai has finally found a girlfriend who's shorter than him! ha ha!" Yamamoto laughed as he ate his lunch, but was rewarded with a kick to his leg.

you started to unwrap the bento, the smell of stir-fried vegetables and rice filled both you and Yaku's nostrils as you started to eat.

"y-you like stir-fried vegetables?" Yaku asked, a bit shocked since not everyone like his favorite dish.

"y-yes! they're so good in every way!" you blushed as you both fangirled at this.

"you're perfect! let's get married!" Yaku blurted out, immediately covering his mouth in shock.

"i think you should ask me out first, Yakkun~" you stated as you continued to eat your food with a smile.

"w-wait what?!"

end 

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

a/n: thank you for reading ! make sure to vote if you liked it <3 love you all!

NEXT UP: n/a