✩ Kenma Kozume (lime) ✩

a/n: okay yeah Kenma is literally so amazing he deserves so many hugs, id give him all my bells in animal crossing <33 enjoy!

requested by @/butterfly2006

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

WARNING: explicit content!

third person pov

it was hard getting your video game addict of a boyfriend to give you attention.

there were times where you even thought he didn't give you enough attention. but he would usually make up for them after the match of the game he was playing was completed.

but today you were feeling extra needy.

you arrived at Kenma's house, with snacks of course, per his request. you balanced all the snacks on one arm as you looked through your bag for the spare key Kenma gave you.

you unlocked the door, greeted by an empty living room. you took off your shoes and walked in, still juggling the snacks.

"he requests snacks but doesn't even help. how rude..." you sighed as you went towards his room, hearing the familiar clicks of his keyboard and mouse.

"guess who brought snacks!" you said as you entered his room, closing the door with your leg as you smiled at your boyfriend, his relaxed figure laying on his gaming chair.

he turned to briefly look at you and gave you a simple wave.

"boo! thats all i get? no fair." you layed out the snacks you brought for him as he continued tapping on the keyboard, speaking into the mic saying random things you wouldn't understand.

you pulled up a chair next to his, taking out your switch and playing animal crossing while he did his own thing.

in the midst of all things though, watering your plants and talking to your villagers, you were really horny for no particular reason. your gaze always landed on the way Kenma's hand would move back and forth on the keyboard so fast.

wow, is all you could even think.

your face became red just at the thought of Kenma even doing anything slightly sexual.

then your mind was invaded about thoughts of Kenma's hand traveling up your thigh, approaching your—

"(y/n)... did you bring anything to drink?" Kenma said as he looked straight into your eyes.

"huh?" you blushed trying to push away those thoughts out of your head, "oh they're right here." you handed him his drink while you slapped yourself, whispering baka.

and even though you tried to get rid of the thoughts, you still stared at his hands, his fingers. oh god. now here you were, shifting uncomfortably in your seat, trying to contain the feeling.

"(y/n) are you okay? you stopped playing your switch..." he said to you in a serious tone, his vision still fixated on the bright screen in front of him.

"K-kenma... i need you" you pleaded as you looked anywhere else other than him.

what you didn't know is that Kenma was shocked on how straightforward you were, but he expected this already. don't think for a second he didn't notice your gaze.

and so your thoughts came true, Kenma's hand landed on your thigh, gripping it as he still continued to play.

you were now screaming internally, to the fact that Kenma would even do something like this. his hand travelled north, painfully slowly as you tried to contain your excitement.

you really wanted this, and he knew it.

he slowly rubbed against your clothed entrance, making sure to rub in all the right places. Kenma knew every place you liked to be touched.

you released your first moan, causing him to stop. you looked at him dumbfounded, about to tell him what his problem was.

"you need to be quiet, or else i won't be doing anything." he said in a serious tone, placing his headseat back on and his right hand back to what it was doing

he started rubbing circles again, as you tried to focus on anything other than what was happening, which by the way was very impossible for you.

and you knew that he wasn't even at his best, this was just preparation to what was going to come.

he swiftly slipped his hand into your shorts and underwear and now he was stroking up and down slowly on your clit, as you tried to contain every moan.

and he was having his fun, he loved seeing you like this. in such a miserable place where you couldn't even speak a word.

and soon he inserted two fingers into your tight entrance, and took them out as you gasped, interrupting yourself with your hand over your mouth.

he inserted two fingers inside again, this time keeping them there, only making the slightest movements. he slowly moved his fingers around, trying to tease you, even though he knew where your sweet spot was.

he then curled his fingers at that spot, as you bit your hand, tears streaming down your eyes at the immense amount of pleasure.

he still kept his focus on his game though, even when his fingers were doing figure 8's inside your womanhood.

god, you wanted to scream his name. you wanted your sweet release. he moved his fingers so well inside of you that gave you a toe-curling sensation.

and you were seeing stars, you were gripping to the side of your chair, as your eyes rolled back.

god he was so good at this.

you brought your shirt up to your mouth, trying to contain as much of the moans that you could, but it was nearly impossible.

you felt the knot in your stomach about to break. Kenma knew you were close, as he felt you tighten around his fingers, and in one final curl of his fingers, you threw your head back.

"scream for me." he said as he looked at your figure and he knew this was his favorite view of all.

"K-kenma... i-i'm cumming!" and soon you released all over his fingers, as you moaned, reflecting on how terrefic Kenma was with his fingers.

he took his fingers out of you womanhood as he took a tissue, cleaning his fingers from your juices. he kissed your forehead as he continued to play his game.

and you sat there, still seeing stars, until you remembered something.

"Kenma... your mic was off, right?" you asked as you looked over to him.

and all you heard was Kuroo's hyena laugh, as you hit Kenma on his shoulder.

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

a/n: anyways, hope you guys liked this one, and i hope it was good enough! make sure to vote if you liked it <3

NEXT UP: Tanaka x shy! reader scenario