✩ Osamu Miya: movie night ✩

(a/n) i'm sorry if he's too OOC, this is how i imagine him. BUT if you have any suggestions ill change it! btw, this man is so hot omg i PHYSICALLY CANNOT HANDLE IT

(y/n)'s pov

"Osamu, can you please choose a movie already?" i said approaching him with a bowl of popcorn in my hand

"but, theres just so much to choose from" he had this blank expression as he looked at the tv, scrolling past every single movie

"oouu lets watch that one," i pointed towards the screen to a random movie called, (whichever movie you like)

"hm... okay fine" he said as he signaled me to come sit on the couch next to him

i got the last of our snacks and sat down as i brought the cover over us.

the thing about Osamu is that i was the one who had to initiate the "PDA" so here i was trying to drape his big arm over my shoulder.

"what in the world are you trying to do (y/n)"

you still struggled as you tried to get it over, "give me a second, im almost there"

in the end he just did the work for me and told me why i didnt just ask him.

i still couldnt believe that i scored one of Miya twins, i mean come on, have you seen them? theyre so god damn attractive and for what?

Osamu was less affectionate than all my other boyfriends, i didn't mind though because i knew deep down inside his cold exterior, he loved me.

even if at times, he didnt show it.

during the movie, i found myself looking over at Osamu, studying his features one by one. from his hair, to his eyes, his arms...

"you're staring, again. watch the movie (y/n). you're the one who chose it" Osamu said, eyes focused on the tv

"but you're so pretty and i can't get enough of you" i said trying to make him react in any way and look at me.

he sighed and i saw his eyes roll, but still continued to watch the movie.

i huffed as i scooched away from him, trying to signal i was mad from the lack of attention.

Osamu's pov

i saw her scooch away from me as i tried to stifle a laugh. i saw her pink tinted lips turn into a pouting form, probably indicating she was mad.

sometimes, she can act just like a toddler.

"you know, instead of trying to distract me from the movie, we can continue watching it... like you know how regular people do." i said as i tossed popcorn into my mouth

"yeah yeah, i dont care. im mad." she said as she shot me a deadly look

"fine, you can stay mad. i'll still be here anyways." i said, guiding my attention back to the movie

time skip to end of the movie

"okay which movie next (y/n)?"

i looked over to find her resting her head on the arm of the sofa, blanket wrapped around her body.

my eyes went to see the clock and saw it read, 11:30pm.

"oh come on, she only stayed awake long enough for one movie."

i sighed as i got up, and looked at her resting body. she looked so peaceful.

if only she was like this when she was awake.

i went towards her body, moving the hair that was dangling on her face, and caressing her cheek.

i got ready to grab her, and carry her to her room, trying my best to make smooth movements, not wanting to awake her.

i laid her down, adjusting her head so she wouldn't sleep in an uncomfortable position.

i was about to approach the door, until i went back to kiss her on her forehead.

i went down to kiss her, and whispered a quick "i love you" and left, closing the door on my way out with a smile.

little did i know, that she was awake this whole time.

"I LOVE YOU MORE SAMU!" i heard as i was about to close the door

"now come stay and sleep with me yeah?"

i sighed and started thinking what teasing Atsumu would do to me tomorrow when i see him again.

end —

(a/n) i hope the person who requested this likes it as much as i liked writing it! make sure to vote if you liked it <3 love you all!!

NEXT UP: Osamu x reader LEMON >:)