✩ Semi Eita: jersey (lemon) ✩

(a/n) hello my loves, i'm going to try to get Semi's pov into this one, i feel like it would fit this scenario more, sorry if he's too ooc! :(
SORRY IF THERES MISTAKES

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT

Semi's pov

*ding*

i received a text message, while on break from the team practice and had seen it was from my girlfriend, (y/n).

*attachement: 1 image*

i opened the message to see what she had sent. and i swear, my eyes popped out my head and i got a nose bleed then and there. i looked around to see if anyone had seen my phone, and luckily no one did.

there she was, laying on my bed, with my jersey on, (h/l) down. i could see her nipples, peircing through my jersey. and i never wanted to be a jersey, until i saw her in it.

*ding*

"please come home soon, i wanna play :("

as soon as i read that message i felt myself getting flustered and stuck in a daze, until i heard the whistle signaling for practice to start again. i gathered my composure until Tendō came up to me.

"uh oh, it seems (y/n) has got you all jumbled up huhhh?" Tendō said as he started laughing

"shut up. its none of your buisness anyway" i left his side and went to get a ball, to work on my serving

— time skip: end of practice —

as soon as the whistle was blown, and the coach had said practice was over, i ran to get my belongings. i rushed past everyone, saying bye as i ran as fast as i could to my house.

i made it to my home, panting, frantically trying to get out my key

i murmured, "stupid, stupid keys"

i finally walked in, took off my shoes, dropped my bags and ran upstairs. i opened my door, practically slamming it against the wall, to see her right there, laying on her belly. my jersey rose up, leaving me with the view of her black lace panties.

i closed the door and approached her.

(y/n)'s pov

i heard him, running upstairs. i blushed, thinking about the trouble i would be in. maybe even a bit excited.

i heard him slam the door open, and as soon as he saw me, he shut the door. he walked over to my figure as i was trying to distract myself by being on the phone.

i heard his breathing from how quiet the room was, his hands started to approach my body, roaming around from the top all the way to my thighs.

"who let you wear my jersey huh?" Semi asked as he picked me up into his lap

"oh im sorry, i only wanted to surprise you." i leaned close to his ear and whispered, "i mean, you do deserve a treat"

i could see a faint blush start to appear on his face, as he took a second to process what was going on.

he pulled me closer to him, started kissing me roughly, hands under my shirt, placing them on waist. his hands moved up, already groping my boobs, as i moaned into his mouth.

his hard-on was poking me in my inner thigh, causing him to groan out, probably from lack of touch he was receiving.

i pulled away from him, bending down to my knees, face to face with his boner. i started undressing his lower half, pulling down his boxers, as his shaft springed out. pre cum already on there, running my index finger on the tip.

he gasped when i went in with no hesitation, taking him all in, until the very tip was deep in my throat. i bobbed my head up and down slowly, only speeding up when he moaned out.

i assumed he grew impatient, as he pushed my head down, making me choke on him, hitting the back of my throat. he aggresively kept this going until he removed my mouth from his shaft, making a pop sound.

he made me get up and kissed me while bending me down over the bed. he pushed my panties aside, and he wasted no time in pushing himself in me.

"fuck, you're so tight" he said as he gave me no time to adjust as he moved aggresively in and out.

"S-semi, oh fuck" i moaned his name like there was no tomorrow, gripping on the bed sheets as he kept on going. he grew on speed, thrusting deep into me, hitting everywhere i wanted him too.

he moaned as he felt my walls tighten up, signaling to him that i was close. he went faster and faster, slapping my ass a couple of times. i came all on him, screaming his name.

he continued going, even after i was in a daze, moaning his name. i felt him twitch inside of me, as he pulled out and came all over the back of his jersey.

he laid on top of me, careful not to put his whole body weight on me.

he kissed my forehead but soon after cursed to himself.

"shit, i have a game tomorrow... what the hell am i gonna do"

— end —

(a/n) hi everyone! hope you enjoyed this one, im trying my best to not make them too OOC but nonetheless make sure to vote for more! next up ill be doing a M! reader x sub Iwaizumi, tsukiguchi, Asahi x reader, and one of the Miya twins, from my requests, thank you and kisses to all <33