˗ˏˋ Kōtarō Bokuto: "one more time please?"ˎˊ ˗

(y/n)'s pov
-
"c'mon (y/n)-chan, one more time please?"

you sighed for what seemed like the one hundreth time today. you and bokuto were sitting in the back of the volleyball gym under a tree, but he was attacking you with butterfly kisses all over your face, until he got to your lips and passionately attacked them. you were tired but you needed to get going to practice.

"bokuto, you won't get any kisses if you keep on holding me back from leaving." you tried to stand up but your wrist was yanked and a "yelp" came out of mouth

"just one more please, ill let you go after." he said this with a pout and he looked so adorable that you just couldnt resist

your rolled your eyes as saying "ok" and he put his hands on his cheek and kissed you passionately. you loved his kisses, you loved the way his cheeks would flush pink after pulling away, and he loved the way yours flushed pink aswell.

you put your hands through his hair while his arms snaked around your waist. the kiss was getting to heated for "school grounds" so you pulled away and inhaled a bit of air that you didnt think you needed. he looked into your eyes and smiled while coming near you again.

he embraced you into a hug and said, "you can go now (y/n)-chan, thats all i needed to assure that i will do my greatest best at volleyball practice just for you"

you blushed and burried your face into his chest. he kissed your forehead while bidding you goodbye with a pout on his face while you just rolled your eyes and strolled away with a smile.
-
-
(a/n) sorry this was kind of short but i decided that i should just get to the point straight away ya know? ill probably have an agnsty one sooner or later lmao well vote please and go to the request page to request something from lemons to fluffs :))