˗ˏˋKozume Kenma: cuddles?ˎˊ˗

(y/n)'s pov
-
"kenmaaaaaaa, come on! lets do something"

silence

its been 5 months since you and kenma have been dating. except half of the time you guys spend together consists of his eyes glued onto his console. it would be a miracle to pry him away from the game.

all you wanted to do was cuddle with him like any other couple but then again this is kenma and he wouldnt be up for it.

"pft, whatever im going downstairs."

you weren't mad, you just thought maybe you guys could do more things as a change. you sighed for the 100th time and just laid there. your thoughts were flooded with random stuff. until you heard the shuffling of feet coming close to you.

in one swift moment the couch sank and one arm was being wrapped around you while the other was putting a cover over you and himself.

you looked up slightly and saw kenmas face flustered and red while you stayed in shock.

"dont say anything, just let it happen alright?"

he pulled you closer and rested his head on top of yours.

you smiled, feeling happy and cherishing this moment.
-
bonus part whoop whoop!
-
kuroo's pov
-
"kenma i brought over some new gam-"

i entered into the living room to find kenma and (y/n) cuddled up on the couch holding eachother closely

my smile soon turned into a smirk as i took out my phone and took numerous pictures and sending it to everyone on my contact list.

"have fun little love birds"
-
-
-
(a/n) hello, its kind of been a while but this was requested and i hope i fufilled it! if you can, comment feedback considering i might need to work on some stuff :$ make sure to vote on this x reader story or my previous ones if you liked it :) also if you have any requests go comment on the first page of this story??