- 𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 (𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧)

a/n: i literally cannot imagine Hinata like doing this in his high school years so you're in college with them :DD

request for: KageyamasSexSlave, enjoy ♡

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

the front door of your shared apartment with Kageyama creaked open as two figures walked in. you peeked your head out of  the kitchen and heard instant chatter, the word idiot being thrown around.

"Tobio?" you asked, hoping it was him. he was away for a volleyball game for over a week and to say you missed him was an understatement.

you went towards the door and saw Kageyama with another man much more shorter than him, but still with held a strong build. he had orange hair that looked to vibrant to even be real. "oh you are back! why didn't you tell me you had landed?" you approached Kageyama, giving him a small hug and proceeded to direct your attention to the man next to him.

"(y/n) this is Hinata... he needed somewhere to stay tonight so he decided to tag along with me LIKE THE DUMB ASS HE IS!" Kageyama complained as he pointed a finger to Hinata

"i am NOT a dumb ass! you are!" Hinata screamed back at him, getting closer to him.

"both of you, be quiet. dinner's almost ready and Hinata you are always welcomed to stay here with us." you smiled at him as you gestured both of the males to come to the kitchen.

they both looked at each other, rolling their eyes but soon followed the smell of your cooking.

⊹₊ ⋆  time skip: after dinner  ꜜ

dinner was, eventful to say the least. you didn't think they would get into more arguments, but sadly they did. insults were thrown around the table as you peacefully sat there eating your food. you wanted to slap both of them across the face but refrained from doing so.

"Tobio, the shower's ready. make sure not to wet the floor please." you dried your hair off as you called for Kageyama to come and shower. after brushing through your hair you extended your towel to dry and went into the living room.

"everything ok Hinata? Tobio's in the shower but you can go after." you said as you looked to see the orange-haired boy  sprawled across your couch, you let out a small laugh and saw how childish he is.

"okay thank you (y/n)! i don't know how Bakageyama could even get a girlfriend as pretty as you! you're wayyyyy out of his league you know?" he said as he laughed, you were slightly embarrassed by his words, but decided to join in.

Kageyama walked out of the restroom, hearing Hinata's and yours fill the house, "everything okay? he didn't say anything weird did he?" Kageyama asked, a bit worried that he may have said something embarrassing about him.

"no no, of course not. Hinata, the shower's ready so just go straight down the hall and it'll be right there." you said as you slapped Kageyama on his back for assuming the worst.

"idiot, don't be rude to our guest," you said with a stern look which caused Kageyama to say sorry countless of time. "c'mon, let's go to the room."

"did you see my game?" Kageyama asked as he shut the door, approaching the bed to where he sat down.

"of course i did. you were amazing as always baby." you smiled at him as you got between his legs where he sat down. your arms wrapped around his neck, leaning in to give him a small peck on the lips and cheeks. a light dust of pink sat on his cheeks as you showed him affection, something he craved while he was away from you.