✩ Dom M! reader x Sub Hajime Iwaizumi: jealousy (lemon) ✩

(a/n) ive never written in a M! pov but i'll try my best to deliver this scenario <3

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT

(y/n)'s pov

i watch as Hajime, once again was being oblivious to the fact that a boy was flirting with him. I saw him smile, and then come walking towards me.

"come on lets go" Hajime said with a stern voice.

we were walking silently, i looked around and then i asked him what was on my mind bothering me, "Hajime, what was that all about?"

he paused and looked over to me, with a scowl on his face, "its just an underclassman, nothing to worry about okay (y/n)"

i looked over, and thought who the hell does he think he is?

i sighed, and turned my head forward, thinking about the fun time i would have with him as soon as we got to my house.

we arrived at my house, unlocking my door, and slipped off my shoes. i turned to see Hajime following my actions, as soon as he shut the door, i pushed him against the door.

"Hajime, you know i dont like when you act like that" my hand trailed down to his pants, while the other held his arm

he looked at me so innocently, turning away as he muttered a sorry. i grabbed his chin, making him look into my eyes, and kissed him roughly, biting his lip in the process.

he groaned as my knee pushed up against his crotch. i felt it already hard, but i wouldn't let him get his sweet release.

"Hajime, you've been so bad today... what should i do to you?"

he panted, trying to form words, but none came out. looking at the sight of his fueld me to go even more with my teasing.

i pushed him over to the couch, choking him in the process, pushing my tounge into his mouth as he moaned.

i pushed him down, as he was face to face with my covered shaft.

"suck it." i said as he complied, pulling down my pants, soon my boxers

"good boy"

he started sucking it, going slow and moving his hands up and down, i groaned as he was going too slow for my liking.

as he went back up, i pushed his head right back down, thrusting into his throat. he choked but complied to what i wanted.

he continued this for a while until i was near my climax, i pushed down his head, resulting in making him choke, releasing into his throat.

"take it all in baby, or else"

he took it all in, and i patted his head, "you're so good, you deserve a sweet release"

he moaned as i pushed him onto the couch, and palmed him through his pants, he let out a moan.

"tell me you want me to suck it" i said, as he watched my every moment.

"s-suck it please. please (y/n)" he said moaning from my hand still being on his covered boner.

"as you say so" i started unzipping his pants incredibly slow, as he whimpered, wanting to get what he needed.

i fully undressed his lower half, starting to only suck the tip, causing groans to emit from his mouth.

i started slow, wanting to tease him. soon after, i went faster that he pleaded my name.

"oh fuck, (y/n) oh fuck"

i kept this pace going, until i felt him twitch in my throat, and stopped sucking, making a pop sound.

"w-why'd you stop, i-i was so close" and just with those few words, i went back in, going throat deep as he came.

he moaned at his final release, his legs were shaking and i cleaned myself up while i helped him

Hajime then looked at me and said "i should start making you jealous more often"

— end —

(a/n) woo that was, intense hahaha anyways make sure to vote if you liked this, i tried my best, it was my first time so i understand if it wasnt good enough. but vote if you did like it! next up is tsukiguchi! <33