✩ Osamu Miya: jealousy (lemon) ✩

(a/n) i imagine him like a secret dom you know? like he wont act like that in public BUT ONCE YOU GUYS ARE ALONE ITS OVER FOR YOU... you know? >:)

(y/n)'s pov

loud cheers were heard as the Inarizaki High's volleyball team had won a home game match, once again.

you shoved your way into the crowd, water bottle in hand ready to give it to Osamu. although he doesn't like when i give him things in public, i still do it anyways.

"Osa-" you tried to call out his name but someone shoved into you, causing you to fall.

"i'm sorry- oh wow you're really pretty." i laughed at his statement and muttered a quick thank you.

i think realization hit him, and he extended his arm. "here let me help you up" the random boy held out his hand for me to take, i was a bit hesitant but gladly took it.

"no no, don't worry. i probably should have paid attention to where i was going."

i took a look at his attire, and saw he was from the team we were up against. the number 9 written on the front.

i glanced up to him and smiled, trying to find a way to get away from him and go to Osamu.

"whats your name by the way?" he asked as he looked me up and down.

"my name is (y/n). now i really have to go somewhere. nice meeting you and im sorry once again." i said in a hurry trying to get away once again.

"you're not even going to ask my name? how rude..." he held his hands in a cupping motion around his mouth, trying to get my attention

i looked back and smiled at him, continuing my journey to find my Osamu.

Osamu's pov

i watched as (y/n) laughed with a boy from the enemy team, hitting on her.

i paid no attention to it at first, but they stood there talking. i saw (y/n) laugh at what he said and tensed up a bit.

"Osamu, c'mon its time to go home" Atsumu said as he tugged on my arm

"Dude what are ya looking at c'mon-"

he glanced at what i was looking at and let out a loud "OHHHH"

i sighed as i picked up my bag

"i'm gonna wait for her, probably walk her to her house. don't wait up." i said as i took a seat

"okay, whatever" he soon left as i waited for (y/n), and see if she would tell me what i saw.

i wasn't one to get jealous, but seeing her laugh with another boy, made me a bit bothered.

(y/n)'s pov

i saw Osamu sitting down, and a big smile came to my face.

"OSAMUUUU!! YOU DID SO GOOD TODAY!!"

i went at full speed, and hugged him tightly, as he hugged me back. but this time that he hugged me back it wasn't like all the other hugs, something was bothering him.

"come on, lets go." he said as he took my hand and practically dragged me out the gym

the whole walk to my house, it was silent. complete awkward silence. ( a/n: have you guys seen that meme where its like "complete thilence" if you have, you deserve the world )