✩ Satori Tendō: locker room showers (lemon) ✩

(a/n) this one, i'm just trying to experiment with adding more detail? let me know if you like this by voting or simply commenting <33

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT

(y/n)'s pov

the slamming of the last ball, courtesy of Ushijima, was heard from all over the gym, commencing an uproar of cheers, filled the silence that was there before. Shiratorizawa had once again won against a team, who cares who it was? all i know is that i was here to see my Tendō in action.

and baby, he was amazing

i saw him going towards the bench, getting his water bottle and towel, slapping Ushijima on the back as a way to signal "good job". he made eye contact with me, as he took a sip, winking. i wanted to so badly go down there and kiss him, but i refrianed myself, not wanting to get caught.

i smiled at him, holding my school bag tightly. he then started to signal something, might i add that he did this so obliviously that anyone with a brain could figure it out.

i made out his gestures, and realized he was pointing to the locker room and gesturing a 20 with his fingers. now this little action of his, of course received weird stares for him. he started triumphly pumping his arms up, which earned even more stares for him. i laughed and turned away going to sit at a bench to wait out the 20 minutes.

— 20 minutes later —

almost all of the team, except for Tendō, were out of the locker room in less than 20, only a couple of more packing up their bags and leaving straight home.

when i felt that the coast was clear, i made my way into the boys locker room, where it reeked of sweat.

as i was getting close to the lockers i saw Tendō, sitting there, still with his uniform on.

"Tendō! you did so good today! im so proud of you!" i approched and hugged his figure from behind as a way of congratulating him.

Tendō started to get up, making me release him from my grasp and said "you know what would make this moment even BETTER? you and me, right now, doing it"

he made the hand gesture, making an o-shape with his thumb and index finger, and putting his other index finger through.

it took me a moment to figure out what the hell he meant, but then realization hit me when i realized he wanted to fuck.

"TENDŌ!?! NOT HERE NO NO NO" i screamed, thinking of where we would even do it

"but baby please, i deserve it don't you think?" he started to give me puppy eyes, and put his hands together, pleading.

i thought about it, gave it a hard long thought. next thing i know, im against the wall, shirt off and skirt pulled up

Tendō grasped my boobs, aggresively as if they would run away. his hands roaming every inch of my body, cursing to himself saying "how did i get... so lucky with you... fuck"

i think that the thrill of having anyone walk in, and see the act is what fueld him to be more passionate and aggresive.

i let out moans as he left hickeys around my neck, knee pushed up against my womanhood, hands on both boobs, already hungry for more.

i wanted him. no, i needed him.

he started to take off my panties, practically, tearing them off, as he chuckled at the plain sight of me

"you're so wet and all we've done is kiss, i'm going to fuck you so good tonight"

he started to rub around my clit, which resulted in loud moans to come out of my mouth, pleading for more. Tendō inserted his long fingers, slowly and as i tried to adjust, he started going aggressively fast.

i moaned to the way he moved his fingers inside of me, curling them. i then started to feel my knot tie up, "T-tendō i-i'm going to—"

right when i was about to get my sweet release, he took out his fingers, all wet with my juices. he brought his fingers to his mouth, tasting me and said "you thought i was going to let you finish? no kitten, i want you to finish on me"

i whined, wanting to feel more pleasure, as he hushed me, picking me up and turning on the nearest shower in a swift moment.

i felt his fingers glide against my lower region, teasing me as he undressed me completely from head to toe. soon after he was also completely naked, and i saw his shaft, glazed with pre-cum.

he put me against the shower wall, picking me up, holding me from my thighs. the water was hitting my womanhood, adding to the wetness.

Tendō licked his lips, asking me for approval, as i nodded my head yes, hungry for him.

he made his way inside of me, of course only the tip, his way of teasing me until i plead. i bit my lip, hesitant on wether i should plead, as he moved the tip around in circles.

"come on kitten, just say those magic words, and i'll give it to you, no rush of course."

he smiled at me, as if this was a completely normal situation, and i gave in, and pleaded as if this was the last time i would have sex

"please T-tendō, i need you so so badly" as soon as i said that, he was already deep into me.

Tendō groaned as he entered me, saying, "you're so tight" i moaned so loudly, i think the night janitor even heard me, but i don't care... i wanted Tendō so badly.

he thrusted in and out of me, teasing me from even getting close to my climax. he spit out curse words, as if there was no tomorrow, going even harder than before.

it seemed that as he got close to reaching his end, he went even faster and harder.

"T-tendō, i'm going to—"

"me too- fuck (y/n)"

i reached my climax, tightening around Tendō, which brought him to his, as he shot his seed into me. both panting, he held me close, slowly putting me down and turning off the shower.

he looked around then at me and nervously asked me, "do you happen to have a towel?"

— end —

(a/n: i tried to make this as accurate as possible, and im trying my best to get to ALL requests, i want to make them as enjoyable as possible <33 make sure to vote if you liked it!