- 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐚 (𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧)

ART CREDIT: terimilkJJ on twitter

a/n: second lemon of him? yes pleaseee <33 anyways i'm in the mood to write more lemons SO GO REQUEST xxx

i hope the person who requested me this privately likes it <33 enjoy! IF THERES MISTAKES IM SORRY!!

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

2nd person pov

" (y-y/n)! i came here to h-help you study not to do this!" Semi said as you sat on top of him, trying to push you off of him. as much as he liked this position, he just wanted to help you pass this test.

and he did not want to be sexually frustrated while trying to concentrate.

a scowl was seen on his face, a hint of blush resting on his cheeks, as he tried to move away from you as his last resort.

to no luck though, you wouldn't budge.

"c'mon Semi, i'm not even doing anything. just lemme sit here, you're very comfortable. it'll help me concentrate."

but in reality, you wanted some action. seeing him in his out of school attire, made you long for his touch.

and there you both sat, you on him, moving around every once in a while to make him give in. but he wasn't going to give in yet.

he just wanted to study god dammit.

"Semi~~ i want you~" his breath hitched as he heard those words, "i want you to pass me my eraser pretty please"

you turned a bit, seeing his flustered face as he tried to locate your missing eraser.

"oh i'll just get it" you slowly got up, making sure your oversized hoodie lifted high enough for him to see your shorts.

and boy did he see them, how they hugged tightly around your butt and thighs, how they stretched when you got up.

at this point he was uncomfortably hard now, and he couldn't wait.

it was fun teasing him, his facial expressions had changed from a scowl to a flustered one, as you made your way to the desk to find the eraser.

"Semi~ don't you think my shorts are nice? i recently bought them, black fits nicely on me don't you think?" you turned around just to be greeted by his soft lips pushing upon yours, and you glady obliged

his lips moving ever so gracefully against yours, as he found his hands going down to your ass, as if on instinct to grab onto it.

the sudden action made you gasped as he slipped his tounge slowly into your mouth, moving around as his hands roamed around your body.

one of his large hands found themselves on your chin, prompting your face up, as he found himself attacking your neck, making sure not to go too aggresively.

he may be horny for you, but he always made sure you were comfortable.

you gripped onto his shirt, pushing yourself at his hard member, wanting some friction. he chuckled at this, the vibrations sending chills all over your body as he continued to pepper kisses all over.

"mm~ Semi" the sound of your voice was music to his ears, and he wanted to hear more.

he slowly moved your hoodie up, unclasping your bra, as he slowly massaged them in his hands, the feeling of your hard nipples against his hands could have made him cum then and there.

but no, his lips found themselves latched onto you as you gripped his hair, the pleasure you felt was out of this world, and he hadn't even touched you down there.