- 𝐊𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐦a

a/n: he's my baby i love him so much. if he were here irl, he probably wouldn't spare me a glance but i will literally worship him <33

request for: avalanchc, enjoy

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

"small-fry papa? really?" Kenma said as he looked at you with a deadpanned expression, as you arrived on his island.

"what? you can't tell me this isn't gold comedy!" you laughed as you saw his same expression, bored.

(a/n: you guys,, drop your nickname thingy that you have on your passport that shows up once you go to someones island,,, pls i wanna laugh. and also if anyone wants to play... message me pls. i need friends, it isn't funny anymore)

"jeez kitten, act like i'm funny for once!" you said as you made an angry face staring at Kenma. his face grew red at the nickname you gave him, something you decided to call him at the start of your relationship.

"ha ha, there i laughed. now hurry up baby, i want to show you my garden." Kenma said as he waited for you to come out of the airport. you smiled at the nickname as you looked up from your switch and saw his face with a small smile.

you and Kenma were spending quality time together ♡ at his house in a way where you were both entertained, which is animal crossing in this case. you were currently on his island, visiting it to see his new spawn of "lily of the valley".

of course this beautiful amazing bitch had a five star island before you.

after a couple of minutes of him showing you his new neighborhood he terraformed, you saw his garden come into view.

"omg Kenma, i think you give your garden more attention than me... very rude. no more kisses." you made your character use the crying emotion, as his character just stared at you.

"wait but i didn't even do anything." he said as he questioned you, "and plus i deserve kisses, look at the hard work i put in."

"i'll be the judge of that." you said as you made your character go towards his garden.

"okay now remove your fences Kenma, i wanna take a picture so i could post it on my spam and be like, 'at da bae's island, s so cool"

the fact that you stuttered in real life and the fact that he could imagine how you would type out your caption, made him deadpan and realized how much he knew you.

"okay, say please first." he said as he turned to see your character trying to get through his fences.

"just remove the fences Kenma"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"i said," you paused as you made your character equip an axe, "remove the facking fences Kenma."

neither of you looked up from your consoles, basically challenging each other to a duel on animal crossing. you started to swing your axe towards Kenma, as he started to run away.

"stop. (y/n) wait. we can talk this out. wait no don't chase me!" Kenma said as he tried to run away from you. you were dangerous right now. you had an axe in hand, anything could happen.

"i'll stop chasing you once you TAKE AWAY YOUR FENCES SO I CAN STEAL A LILY!" you said as you continued to chase him, laughing at how cute the characters looked running.

"baka, your true plan has been revealed-."

*bonk.*

both consoles emitted the same noise as your character hit him with the axe.

you laughed as you kept on hitting him, "c'mon! take away your fences right now!"

"i'm calling tom nook to steal your kneecaps. you deserve no flowers." he said as he ran away from you once again.

"take that back Kenma!" you paused as you held in a laugh, "...i said take it back." you said as you stifled a laugh

he looked up to you, trying his best not to break out into a laughing fit, "it's Mr. Kenma to you."

*complete thilence.*

you both erupted into laughter at the little inside joke you both had, you were dying, hyperventilating, trying to receive some air as Kenma did the same.

he held his stomach, from laughing too much, as his laughter died down.

little did he know, you had stopped laughing little before him when you decided to steal his console to take away the fences he put.

"(y/n)! give it back please." he said as he tried to take it away.

"no sir. i want a lily and you won't give it to me." you said as you started to get up from his bed, walking away from him.

"(y/n)"

"no"

"(y/n)"

"no"

"(y/n)~!"

"if i get a kiss, i'll give it back." you said as you held it behind your back.

he approached you, as he connected both of your lips. closing his eyes as he melted into the familiar soft touch of yours on his. you wrapped your hands around his neck, switch still in hand as you tipied toed just a little to be a little closer.

he got the switch from your hands, still having your lips connected as you let him grab the console.

he still continued to kiss you, guiding you to the bed where he sat you down in your original position. both of you disconnected the kiss with a smile, staring lovingly at each other. he got into a comfortable position where he could start playing again.

"okay now can i get a lily?" you said, with a pout.

he looked at your face, giving in to your antics, "hm, fine."

"aw kitten! thank you!" you said as you kissed his cheek, whispering, "i love you" into his ear.

"i love you more" he said as he whispered back, staring down at his console.

end

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

a/n: ha ha no, this did not make me feel lonely. not at all. anyways pls vote if you liked it,,, idk might make a book only about Kenma and animal crossing >:) THANK YOU FOR READING LOVES