˗ˏˋ Tōru Oikawa: cocky much? (lemon) ˎˊ ˗

(a/n) i kid you not, when i saw this request, i was like, IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE, TURN IT UP! 

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT!

(y/n)'s pov

"(y/n), what is one word you would use to describe Oikawa-san?" this was a question I received each day  from at least one of Oikawa's little fangirls, courtesy of being the club manager.

and I always proceed with saying one word

"cocky."

because in all honesty, that bitch really is cocky. i mean sure he's attractive, in multiple ways. but his personality just trumps that, it cancels it out.

"thats not very nice of you say about me (y/n)-chan... you know thats not true"

there goes Oikawa, making every single girl fall to his feet. they always fawn over him, and they're so confident about it too.

out of the corner of my eye I see Iwaizumi getting ready to launch a ball at Oikawa and proceeding to say something he repeatedly has to say.

"Oikawa, get your ass back in the gym. practice is starting."

"ow Iwa-chan, thats mean. you dont have to be so harsh."

Oikawa says bye to his fangirls and leaves, me following after him.

— during practice —
seeing Oikawa work so hard during practice is fascinated

the way he is so determined to do things is what makes him attractive.

but even during practice, he's still a cocky bitch.

"OMG did you guys see that!?!? i really am the most greatest captian alive!"

okay so maybe, just maybe, Oikawa wasn't really annoying, but one thing for sure is that he is attractive as hell.

and i wanted him in so many ways than one.

end of practice —

"good work everyone!! keep it up" i ended practice with those few words as everyone exited out.

"you coming with us Oikawa?" asked Iwaizumi, waiting from a response

Oikawa, was once again practicing his serves, though he didn't need it

"i think i'll stay a bit more, help our little manager tidy up a bit."

i scoffed, but i mean its fine, i probably needed it.

after everyone left, me and oikawa were alone.

we started to dismantle the nets, put away the balls.

i was frustrated, like not frustrated frustrated, sexually frustated

the minutes passing by felt longer, and Oikawa being here with me was not helping my issue.

he would pass me from behind, very closely and proceeded to saying "oops" its like he knows i want him.

"(y/n)-chan, come help me in the supply closet pleaseee!!" i heard Oikawas screaming voice

"im going, it better not be anything stupid"

i went into the supply closet, but to my dismay, the lights were off.

"stupid Oikawa, where the hell are you"

in a swift moment the door closed, and i was pushed up against the wall.

"(y/n)-chan, ive been watching you for the past few moments, i see the lust in your eyes, i see the way you want me. i mean its obvious, look at me"

i scoffed, its true but i would never admit it in his face.

"cocky much?"

after that everything happened so fast.

he kissed me and i hesitated at first but then i realized that this would fufill my needs. fuck it. we were passionately kissing, my hands being held up by his, intertwined. each of us inching closer to each other as if begging for more contact. i gasped once i felt his buldge on my region, giving him access to shove his tounge into my mouth, exploring everywhere. i wanted more. he let go of my hands and proceeded to guide his hands over my body.

"fuck, youre so hot (y/n)"

he pulled down my pants and pulled down his in one swift movement. i didnt realize how badly i wanted him in me until i actually saw it.

"dont stare too long, you'll have it soon enough in you" Oikawa said this with lust in his eyes

"im going to fuck you so good, you're gonna get on your knees and beg for it every day after this." he said this while carrying me to a desk in the supply closet.

he started touching my region and i moaned at the way his fingers moved. god, he was so good at this. in the midst of him doing that, i started to move my hand up and down his shaft. i was moaning and he was groaning.

"beg for it."

and you know what i did? i fucking begged for that shit. (a/n) as you should.

he entered me slowly, being careful to not injure me. he kissed my forehead and carressed my hair, waiting for my okay. i nodded my head and he started to move, taking long strokes, in and out of me. by now i was a moaning mess, while he was groaning and spitting out curse words. i moaned his name a couple of times and each time i did, it seemed like it fueld him and made him go faster and faster.

i was at a high, feeling like i was on cloud 9. and he was giving it to me like there was no tomorrow. "im s-so close O-oikawa" i couldn't hold it any longer and came all on him. as soon as i did he said "fuck im close" and pulled out and came on my stomach. we were panting messes to say the least.

he helped me retrieve my clothes and i helped him.

"now, what was that about me being cocky?"

end —

(a/n) im back everyone! and this is what i come back with... vvv dissapointing i know anyways this was my first time writing a lemon, so sorry if it wasn't good enough for the person who requested it :( make sure to vote tho if you liked it <33 and go request more!