- 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞

a/n: uh oh, not me changing the way the titles look, BUT im sorry for leaving you guys for so long :(( i just haven't been feeling up for writing, but just know i love you guys so much and thank you for continuing to read! I ADORE YOU ALL! anyways enjoy this Tanaka x shy! reader <3

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

third person pov

"c'mon (y/n) i really want you too meet everyone!" Tanaka said as he cupped both of your hands. you looked away, trying to think of any way to get out of this situation.

"b-but what if they don't like me Ryu? i-i mean i'm not as popular as any other girl and-"

"i dont care what you say. YOU'RE COMING END OF DISCUSSION BYE!" Tanaka said as he ran away, giving a quick kiss on your cheek

and there you stood all flustered, trying to process what in the world just happened and what you had agreed with. you sighed as you packed up your lunch and left, thinking how you were going to act in front of the whole team Tanaka holds so close to him.

if it's for Ryu, then i'll do it.

— time skip: after school —

you were nervous, i mean who wouldn't be?

it was hard for you to communicate with anyone else other than your closest friends and Tanaka. in fact, it took a whole 2 months for you and Tanaka to even have a full on conversation.

and here you stood with him, fingers interlocked, looking at the door to the gym. you squeezed his hand, just to make sure he was still there.

it felt like the stupid door stared right into your soul, taunting you.

Tanaka understood your shyness, which is why he was ready to back down any moment for this. He looked over to you, and saw you biting your lip in anticipation.

"come on, let's get this over with" you quickly said, glancing up to meet Tanaka's eyes.

he opened the door, practically dragging you through, as you yelped from the sudden tug.

he was happy, to say the least. everyone would finally see his beautiful girlfriend, and that she did in fact exist.

Tanaka cleared his throat as he was about to say something, and to the dismay of your ears, he did in fact not only say something, but screamed it.

"HEY EVERYONE MEET MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE, MY EVERYTHING, MY GIRLFRIEND-"

"RYUUUU IS THIS HER?!? HI (Y/N)! MY NAME IS NISHINOYA YUU!" a boy, shorter than Tanaka, approached you both as he pointed to himself

"you know for a moment, i didn't think you existed! HAHA- hey!" Tanaka smacked him on his arm resulting to them bickering as you stood there awkwardly.

"i'm sorry that you have to deal with that each day..." you turned to see a boy, about Tanaka's height, with brown hair.

"i'm the captain, Daichi. This right here is Sugawara and Asahi!"
the boy Daichi, and who you assumed was Sugawara emmited a nice aura, which caused you to calm down a bit.

whilst the other one, looked scary and intimidating to you, as you tried to look at something other than him.

"oh and don't worry about Asahi, he's really just a big baby" Sugawara smiled as he looked down to you, pointing at the bearded boy.

"m-my name is (y/n) (l/n)! sorry for intruding your practice senpais!" you bowed, while the trio frantically moved there hands around shouting "no need for formalities!"

"LOOK KAGEYAMA! IT'S TANAKA'S GIRLFRIEND!" you flinched as you heard someone scream, and saw a... tangerine approach you?

he jumped up and down, waiting for you to introduce yourself as the boy next to him, smacked him across the head, "boke hinata boke!" the boy was scolding him as you laughed at them, finding the lot of people very entertaining.

you introduced yourself to the duo, figuring out that they were the freak duo Tanaka talked and showed videos of.

"y-you guys are... um so cool! the way you guys do your quick attack, you know?"

the newly introduced first years, now known to you as Kageyama and Hinata smiled as Hinata explained their attack with sound effects. you laughed at them, the way their expression changed from one simple compliment.

"you shouldn't have told them that, now their gonna be cocky the whole practice." a boy, taller than everyone looked down at you with the most terrifying face ever.

"w-what's your-"

"it's Tsukishima... you must be the girl Tanaka is always talking about. you must be embarrassed to be with him huh?" he gave you a smile, as someone next to him snickered, who introduced himself as Yamaguchi.

"HEY I HEARD THAT TSUKKI! IM GONNA KILL YOU FOR THAT!"

you continued to laugh with the first years, having a good time with them.

as you continued to laugh, you didn't notice how suddenly everything became quiet. you quickly composed yourself muttering a quiet sorry.

you have done it again (y/n). you have not only embarrassed yourself  but also Tanaka, what if he breaks up with me and-

"KAWAII!! RYU YOU REALLY HIT THE JACKPOT DIDN'T YOU!" Nishinoya said as he high fived Tanaka. everyone started conversing with each other, as you soon joined in on a conversation with their managers, Yachi and Kiyoko.

you approached Tanaka, embracing him muttering a quick thank you for letting her meet his teammates, as he held her tighter.

awe's were emitted throughout the gym, as you let go causing your face to get red, as you laughed nervously.

you were happy you got to meet his closest friends, and made you realize, letting go for a bit wasn't all that bad.

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

a/n: hi my loves! i hope you enjoyed this as much as i did! just a reminder that if you liked this, make sure to vote !

next up: kageyama angst&fluff