˗ˏˋ Kiyoko Shimizu: confession ˎˊ ˗

(a/n) now this is something new BUT IM SO EXCITED TO TRY AND SEE HOW THIS WILL TURN OUT (request from 1 person)

this is a kiyoko x fem reader. if you want a different reader (ex male) request it! i have no problem at all!

— (y/n)'s pov —

when i first showed up to the boys volleyball practice with Kiyoko, everyone just thought we were friends. good friends.

and i admit i always thought the same until it wasn't like that.

the boys always thought it was crazy that me and Kiyoko never lost our composure with boys, we never showed interest.

maybe that was one of the biggest hints.

Tanaka and Noya always thought i was stealing Kiyoko from them, maybe she was mine to begin with.

every single time my hand brushed against hers, my heart skipped a beat, and i would turn over and saw a faint blush on her face.

i always found Kiyoko attractive but yet, i never thought she would think the same about me. or in another way. a different way.

at first, i would only accompany her to practice, then i would go to her house and vice versa. i would walk her to class, and sat with her at lunch.

it wasn't until Sugawara said something that made me re-think everything about her in a different point of view.

"i hope this doesnt come off as rude (y/n) but are you and Kiyoko... you know..."

at first, i was confused, but then i realized what he meant.

i felt myself getting flustered and i was at a loss for words.

"n-no we're not... you know... yeah" i said while trying to avoid eye contact

but for some reason i felt like there was something there between me and Kiyoko.

— next day —

"kiyo-chan!! come on lets go home!!"

as i approched the gym i saw Kiyoko outside, talking with... Tanaka?

in all honesty i disliked Tanaka, always trying to get at Kiyoko.

shit did i really just think that?

"(y/n)... i was just getting ready to leave, lets go."

Kiyoko always talked in a formal matter, in a way where everything came out so smoothly, and sweet.

"Kiyoko... i think i have a confession to make."

would this ruin everything? am i really willing to risk our friendship?

but i want more than to just be her friend.

"go on then" Kiyoko made eye contact with me and we stopped walking for a moment

— Kiyoko's pov —

what was she going to say? i felt a bit nervous, but looking into her eyes, i felt like i knew what was about to come.

"Kiyoko... i like you, and not in a friend way but in a hey i wanna get married with you one day, possibly have kids way, i know its stupid but..."

and then i realized, that the times where i couldn't figure out why i would feel so nervous around her, or why i felt sad that she wasn't there next to me at practice, it was because i liked her.

— (y/n)'s pov —

"Kiyoko? say something please" i was on the verge of tears, thinking about rejection

i grabbed her hands, and looked into her eyes

"(y/n)... i feel the exact same way, its hard to express my feelings but with you, i feel pure happiness, and i know that i'm not the greatest person when it comes to showing affection but i'll—"

i interrupted her with a kiss, a passionate one, something i've been waiting for.

we pulled away, and smiled at each other. we comtinued walking and held hands.

(a/n) hope you guys liked this! i tried my best :) make sure to vote if you want more like this !! <3