✩ Satori Tendō: sneaking around ✩

(a/n) hi everyone! look at this baby, kisses

(y/n)'s pov

"you got the stuff?" Tendou asked me as I approched him. i chuckled as i slapped his arm because of his statement making it seem like there was a drug deal going on.

I smiled at him and went in for a hug, his long arms wrapped around my waist, careful not to drop what i had in my hands. it took a while to get him to warm up to me but alas he held me in a tight hug, resting his head above mine. we were careful not to let anyone see us, hence why we were in the back of the gym.

he let me go hesitantly, either of us not wanting to let go of each other. i held his lunch in my hands, a bento wrapped in a dark red furoshiki.

this was a routine for us, i would prepare him lunch, we would meet behind the gym, we would hug and kiss and i would leave. it was just a way for us to keep our relationship hidden.

"ooouuu what did you pack me today?" Tendō said this as trying to peak into the bento

"no no, open it when you're going to eat" i slapped his hand away and fixed the furoshiki it was wrapped with.

"but i want it now" he gave me a pout and i sighed

"not this again" i huffed and as soon as i said that he got down on his knees and started begging for the bento.

"oh please oh please, give it to me" he teased me, reenacting my actions from last night.

"T-tendō you're being too loud please"

my face flushed a deep red, and i hid my face behind my hands, embarrassed from the memories of last night

"im only teasing kitten," i looked down to see him smirking, probably from my reaction

he started to get up, and positioned himself right next to my ear, getting ready to whisper something.

"you were even louder last night though." he whispered, hands traveling down to my waist then abruptly letting go

he started to skip away, yes skip away, bento in hand throwing me kisses while i stood there, blushing and bothered.

— end —

(a/n) this was so much fun to write omg. this story will lead into a lemon, i was trying to hint it as much as possible, sorry if i made him to OOC. lemon will be coming at the latest tonight. <33