- 𝐔𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 (𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧)

a/n: i hope you guys enjoy this,,, i literally went all dbjenubcfe thinking about this situation, so yeah <33333 if theres mistakes i'm really sorry :(( it was like 1am when i finished it

art credit: terimilkJJ

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

2nd person pov

"Ushi! over here!" you caught up to the said man, coming out of his volleyball practice.

"good evening, (y/n)-san." he said in his regular monotone voice.

you saw as he halted in his tracks, not a sign of a smile on his face as he saw you stop to the side of him.

he was smiling inside though, seeing you after a long day.

"enlighten me Ushi, how was your day?" you tried to match his monotone voice and his vocabulary, letting out a small laugh.

and yet he still didn't laugh and proceeded to talk about his day.

but your mind wandered off to god knows where, as you droned out his voice.

i wonder if his expression would stay the same during something intimate.

no.

don't think like that you nasty.

Ushijima turned his head to see your whole face red, "(y/n) is everything okay? do you have a fever?"

"n-no Ushi, it's fine. c'mon, lets continue walking." you walked ahead of him, to try and cool down.

stupid horny thoughts.

Ushi's too innocent to even think like that.

time skip: at your house

today you and Ushijima wanted to just cuddle, maybe watch a movie or two, and take a nap.

but the thought still resided in your mind, rent free.

imagining Ushijima in, well, you know.

Ushijima however, has had these thoughts. of course he has scolded himself for even thinking those things.

but in the end he is a teenage boy.

and seeing you in a tight tank top, shorts that ended a little higher than your mid-thigh, made him scold himself even more.

he was a gentleman, never, and i mean never, has he initiated any type of physical contact without your consent.

but it was getting hard, and not just trying to keep himself in check... you can figure out what else was hard.

and he tried his best to conceal it, but spooning with you was making it difficult.

"(y/n). i have a problem. i'm sorry for disturbing the silence but we need to have a talk." he said as he unwrapped his arms around your waist, sitting up.

the loss of contact made you pout a bit, but nonetheless sat up to talk face to face to him.

"what is it, Ushi?" you said as you held one of his hands

"it's a bit embarrassing, but i need your help in a sexual matter. of course, you don't have to help me." he said as his eyes wandered over your face waiting for your reaction