- 𝐊𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐡𝐚 𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢

a/n: i love Konoha so so much, he's so pretty <33  BUT I FEEL LIKE HE'S TOO OOC so im really sorry :(( 

art creds: pixiv id 55754627

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・
2nd person pov

you glanced at the clock, waiting for the last minute of class to end so you could head to the gym.

as the bell rang, you were met with your boyfriend Konoha. boyfriend in secret, but in public just very good friends.

but one thing you learned about him was that he was clingy.

Konoha saw your figure and his eyes perked, as well as yours as he opened his arms, walking towards you to maybe receive a hug.

that wouldn't happen of course, not to any surprise since this always happened.

"(y/n)! i missed you so mu- ow why'd you do that" he said as he rubbed the spot you flicked on his forehead.

"Konoha, we've already talked about this. no one knows we're dating," you leaned in close to his ear, while pinching is elbow, "and i would love to keep it that way" you said as you made your way to the gym, out of the second year hall.

"wait for me (y/n), you can be so mean sometimes."
he said as he trailed behind you.

you waited for him, as you both made your way to the gym talking about your days.

⊹₊ ⋆ time skip: during practice

Konoha wanted everyone to know that you both liked eachother.

he wanted to say, "hey i'm dating our cute little manager by the way." and so his plan was to subtly flirt with you to tell everyone to back off.

it was no secret that you were easily one of the cutest girls at Fukurodani, Bokuto even made that clear the day you showed up to be the "manager in training".

Yukie and Kaori thought it would be nice to take you under their wing, preparing you to the be the manager in your 3rd year.

"c'mon guys! water break!" you screamed, as the boys hurriedly approached you, water bottles in your hand, ready to hand them out.

Kaori held a few other water bottles, as Yukie held towels.

"here you go Konoha, go sit down and rest, you too Bokuto! stop overworking yourself and come get a water bottle!" you sighed as you saw Bokuto trying to pressure Akaashi to set for him one more time

Konoha decided right now his plan would come to action.

"(y/n) you look so pretty today, you should do that hairstyle more often" Konoha said as he took his water bottle from you, winking as he left to go sit on a bench.

the whole team heard this as they turned to see your reaction, dumbstruck and flustered.

you never got used to Konoha's compliments, especially in public.

especially in front of the team.

"wow, i didn't know Konoha had a thing for (y/n)-chan." Komi said as he looked at Konoha and back to you with a small smile

"he doesn't! he just probably needs help with something later on!" you tried to laugh as the boys gave you a "thats not true" look.

"just go sit down!" you sighed as you flipped through your notes, trying to see who needed feedback the most

and now "Konoha's plan second phase" would be put in action now.

"hey, (y/n) those track pants look nice on you, are they new?" Konoha said as he eyed you down, loud enough for everyone to here.

"y-yes they're new and you should be resting!" you said as you looked at anywhere but him

next thing you know, a squeeze came to your ass, resulting in a yelp coming from you, as Konoha whispered in your ear, "they make your butt look amazing too"

you were now gone.

too flustered to even comprehend what had just happened.

the team looked at your reaction and laughed, now knowing that for sure something was going on between you two.

"BOKUTO! MAKE KONOHA RUN AROUND THE GYM 20 TIMES!" you screamed to Bokuto as he did what he was told.

"(y/n)-chan you're so mean to me!" he said as he ran passed you, with a pout.

"but it's okay because i still love you!" he said as he started to run faster

"eh... Bokuto make it 30, please" you said as you looked at Konoha's scared expression.

"never again" he thought as he looked at your smirking face.

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

thank you for reading! i really hope you enjoyed it! make sure too vote if you liked it!

NEXT UP: ill be working on

- Ushijima lemon
- Tendou lemon
- Tsukishima angst
- Yaku x short reader